Library working at 50%
I say 50% because I can only access my TV Shows. The movies are all there if I go through the video tab but if I go to the movie tabs it's like I am not clicking on anything. Please note that it used to work fine, this just happened this last week.

It is working well when I use other skin. I can access all movies and TV shows in Confluence but I really like Transparency and I would much prefer not change skin just to make my movie library work.

So what can I do to make it work again?

Running:
Frodo 12.2
HTPC windows 7
Transparency 5.0.9

Here is my log but I don't know if it will help. I was clicking on the movie tab but it doesn't show in the log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20173

NOTE: If I get the sliding menu from the movie tab to come out and click on Library I can see the movies in the library just as if I was clicking on the movie tab itself I can't get to the other parts of that submenu though such as latest added, year or what ever.....they just don't respond. Too hard for the wife to get this though.
I have decided to uninstall and re-install XBMC from scratch. So far the movie library seems to work but I have not finished my links to the various HDDs, samba and links to 1channel library.

I am hopeful that it will work.
most likely you enabled 'cinema experience integration' in the skin settings.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie

I have re-installed from scratch on my HTPC but my PC is still as described in my original post. I will check this setting when I get back in a couple of hours.

Thanks for the reply
Thanks a ton Ronie. That was the problem.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library working at 50%0