DVBViewer channels order
Hello,

I am trying to change the order of channels using DVBViewer, but I always end up with a missed up channels in XBMC. I tried both ordering the channels in DVBViewer Pro and XBMC channel manager. When I do any changes in the order of channels, I end up with channels not matching their names in XBMC (and sometimes even play radio in place of a TV channel). I even tried to use favorite.xml instead of channels.dat (in PVR config), but that still show wrong names for some of the channels. I made sure to reset the PVR from "Settings > TV" but this doesn't fix anything. The only way to have it correctly again is to rescan in DVBViewer and not change the order in any way, then reset TV in XBMC and it is perfectly there (unordered).

Hope someone could help me with this, as the current order of channels is horrible.
Just in case anyone face the same problem in the future, I managed to solve it. Turns out the DVBViewer "Recording Service" need to be reset (restart it after any channel changes in DVBViewer Pro). This made the channels in the correct order in DVBViewer RS and XBMC.
(2013-05-19, 10:55)tria Wrote: Just in case anyone face the same problem in the future, I managed to solve it. Turns out the DVBViewer "Recording Service" need to be reset (restart it after any channel changes in DVBViewer Pro). This made the channels in the correct order in DVBViewer RS and XBMC.

Thanks for it..... I am facing the smae issue... will tyr it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVBViewer channels order0