thumb for live tv recordings?
I was wonder if there any thumbs for the live tv recordings and if theres a way so I can get the tv shows info ? when I go to tv guide to see whats on iwant some info about the shows I press I for info the menu box blank its shows the channel logo and the name of the show and the time it starts and ends but no info on the show
iconharmony.com everything is here!
Are you talking about icons or show thumbs? There is a plugin for NPVR called ImageGrabLite:

http://www.gbpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=...geGrabLite

I found it and installed it today in hopes of getting show thumbs/covers. It's working and grabbing art and show info but I cannot get it to display in XBMC yet.
imageGrabLite renames and creates nfo files so they can be added to the general TV Shows and Movie libraries. The PVR interface is not that sophisticated.

Martin
(2013-07-15, 04:13)emveepee Wrote: imageGrabLite renames and creates nfo files so they can be added to the general TV Shows and Movie libraries. The PVR interface is not that sophisticated.

Martin

OK got it, thank you Martin! I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was missing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thumb for live tv recordings?0