Just Gravity
Hi,

I've done a fresh install (on a new PC) of XBMC Gotham r13, and downloaded the Aeon Nox Skin.

On my lounge PC (Frodo) the Aeon Nox theme has multiple images for each menu section background, I'd like to keep these when I upgrade to Gotham, but am concerned that they will be lost.

On the fresh install every menu item has a Gravity image as its background.

Have I missed asetting somewhere?

thanks
you need to provide your own background images from now on. you need to set this up again from skin settings
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It would be nice to have one decent default abstract/generic image. Could somebody post the old TV/movie images if they still have them? I was a fan Wink
I can if we are allowed....
Or download them from here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree...ackgrounds
Thanks - I've been though and set the backgrounds (original v4), but on the System, Video, Apps etc whilst the primary background images are pulled from the image folder, when I select and item the background image reverts to gravity - have i missed a setting?
Same goes for LiveTV, when you set your own backgrounds they only appear while focused on the menu item. When you enter the LiveTV section it fallbacks to default "gravity" image. Any way to change this?
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Since last update there's a setting for that. Skin settings --> General --> "Setup background images".
Had to make a setting cause the old way would show incorrect fallback fanart when re-ordering menu items.
Ah! Sweet, it works that way Smile I went under Skin settings --> Home window --> Setup main menu --> LiveTV --> Set Item background Tongue
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Yeah that still the way to go for the home menu. I splitted the home menu and media window settings.
(2014-05-26, 21:36)BigNoid Wrote: Since last update there's a setting for that. Skin settings --> General --> "Setup background images".
Had to make a setting cause the old way would show incorrect fallback fanart when re-ordering menu items.

I tried setting it both this way, and through menu editor, but the only thing that shows up is the Gravity image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just Gravity0