• 11(current)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO
I'm going to replace the image with just a clear background.
(2013-06-12, 09:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: ZIP updated on my dropbox to introduce a new option in Showcase view for movies : "Open case".

If "Open case" option is set to ON, cases for single movie will open and DiscArt will roll into it. For movieset, it's the same behaviour unless you set to ON "No case for movieset" option, so it's Phil's default animation.

"Open case" option have been created for those who just want to use custom thumbnail for moviesets without having case opening.

Is it possible to edit a file so the discs are numbered 1 to 6 across the screen rather than 4 5 6 1 2 3?
DiscArts are displayed 6 - 5 - 4 - Thumbnail - 1 - 2 - 3

You can change discs ordre by editing XML files but with a movieset with 2 movies, you will see :

1 - 2 - Empty - Thumbnail

And it won't look great.

Or you will need to introduce a lot of test to display disc according to movie number in the set.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Photo 
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and have just setup my new i5 Intel nuc, and installed XBMC Aeon Nox 4.0 on my Openelec system.
I know nothing about Openelec nor its structure so i'm pretty well stuck trying to update my Aeon Nox system to 4.1.9.

I have downloaded the zip file but after reading the instructions to upgrade the skin to 4.1.9 i'm no nearer understanding what needs to be done.

On an Openelec setup where do I copy the unzipped files to or do I install from the zip file itself within XBMC?

The instructions I have refer to folders I cannot see on my i5 when opening it on my IMac.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered somewhere else but I cannot find the solution anywhere myself.

Thanks in advance.

Alan
Don't unzip the file.

Copy it to you OpenELEC (downloads folder) and in XBMC :

Settings > Addons > Install from ZIP file

Hi Mikebzh44,
Thanks ever so much for your prompt response.
I tried this but keep getting error messages indicating incorrect structure in zip file.

Am I doing something wrong.

Alan
If you have installed Aeon Nox form within add-on in XBMC settings, then remove it.
Download AeonNox from https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/archive/master.zip

Install it with "install from zip" option.
Hi Crssi, done an uninstall and attempted an install of the master zip you linked to but still got invalid structure error message when installing 4.1.9
(2013-12-22, 19:32)Cardscale Wrote: Hi Crssi, done an uninstall and attempted an install of the master zip you linked to but still got invalid structure error message when installing 4.1.9

Ssh into openelec, go to where you put the zip file, then move it with

mv (name of zipfile).zip /storage/.xbmc/addons.

This will move the zip file to your addons directtory.

Now cd to /storage/.xbmc/addons/ use ls to make sure .zip file is there.

Use unzip -e (name of zip).zip.

You should now have an aeon.nox-master directory or some derivative of it. Now rename the directory

mv aeon.nox-master skin.aeon-nox.

That should chang. the name. Reboot and go to settings appearance and select aeon nox.
(2013-12-22, 20:55)Frozin Wrote:
(2013-12-22, 19:32)Cardscale Wrote: Hi Crssi, done an uninstall and attempted an install of the master zip you linked to but still got invalid structure error message when installing 4.1.9

Ssh into openelec, go to where you put the zip file, then move it with

mv (name of zipfile).zip /storage/.xbmc/addons.

This will move the zip file to your addons directtory.

Now cd to /storage/.xbmc/addons/ use ls to make sure .zip file is there.

Use unzip -e (name of zip).zip.

You should now have an aeon.nox-master directory or some derivative of it. Now rename the directory

mv aeon.nox-master skin.aeon-nox.

That should chang. the name. Reboot and go to settings appearance and select aeon nox.

openelec has no unzip
just unzip local and copy it to /storage/.xbmc/addons/
Hi Mike,

I noticed some odd behaviour with the script. I have to manually download discart from the info menu for it to work, even though I have disc.png files in each movie folder already. If I don't download again, the cases don't open and the discart doesn't display. Any idea why this would be?

The movie folders are on a network drive. Is it because it searches for discart on the local machine, perhaps? Or do the discart files need to be cached on the local machine somehow?
With Frodo, disc.png have to be upload in database and cache with Artwork Downloader addon set with "Use local files".

We hope that with Gotham, <moviename>-discart.png will be scan like <moviename>-poster.jpg or <moviename>-fanart.jpg

[u]Not sure what's happened but when i try to change the Appearance setup it shows me a screen like this.

Is this happening for anyone else?
It's not due to my mod, it's Aeon Nox 4.1.9 standard behaviour.

(2014-01-04, 18:38)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's not due to my mod, it's Aeon Nox 4.1.9 standard behaviour.

Did your mod or Aeon used to allow for 2 or 4 thumbs rather than fanart view for the info panel? Or does it still do so and my files are messed up?
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO0