• 12(current)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO
Can someone give me some help, I've installed the mod on my htpc but i don't get the enable back end option. I followed the instructions but no matter what I do to option is not there.
(2013-12-27, 10:03)mikebzh44 Wrote: With Frodo, disc.png have to be upload in database and cache with Artwork Downloader addon set with "Use local files".

We hope that with Gotham, <moviename>-discart.png will be scan like <moviename>-poster.jpg or <moviename>-fanart.jpg

Thanks for the explanation. How do I get artwork downloader to cache my local files? I've set it to use local files, but I assume I need to do something else for the addon to cache the artwork?
Once you set it to use local artwork, just run AD and it will scan all your folders and(if done correctly) add them to the database/cache them.
Thanks for that. Running AD now. I set it to only search for discart as all the other art is already cached. I then set it to use local content and switched off TV Show downloading, so it will hopefully only cache the discart and I can then return it to default settings...
I installed this mod and now get lockups every time I open Movies, it was fine before. Has anyone got the original files zip from 4.1.9 as my Aeon Nox has a few tweaks and mods installed and I'd rather not go through the whole setup again this close to Gotham. What files do I need to overwrite to go back
So just redownload Aeon Nox 4.1.9 from GITHUB, remove skin.aeon.nox from your addons directory and unzip Aeon Nox 4.1.9 in.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-01-10, 07:36)mikebzh44 Wrote: So just redownload Aeon Nox 4.1.9 from GITHUB, remove skin.aeon.nox from your addons directory and unzip Aeon Nox 4.1.9 in.

I didn't want to do this as I've some mods installed and some files edited. I compared the files used for this mod with the GIT version and copied just the originals of the files used in and all is good
Hi mikebzh44 thanks for this nice mod of aeon nox wanted to see if you can help me out or anyone useing this mod when it come to my movies i use the artwork downloader and i get my movie discart how do i do this for my music to get/show cdart do i need to use a addon like artwork downloader for my music am getting no cdart or info for my music

Edit : also wanted to ask is there anyway of getting yellow 3d cases all am getting for my 3d movies are 3d blue cases dont know if this can be done with this mod or am doing something wrong
CDArt for music have to be downloaded with cdART Downloader or you can simply store files named cdart.png in the same folder as your music files :

I'm using this directory tree :

<Artist>/<Year> - <AlbumName>

Each file have to be properly tagged and fields (artist, artist name, year, album name) must be equal to folder names.

Then you have to give your music root folder and your directory tree in Aeon Nox options :

If you want 3D yellow case, you have to edit 3d.png file with Photoshop or The Gimp and turn blue into yellow (don't know how to do that).

Hi,

sorry for my english writting I am spanish person.

Thanks for this great mod.

I´d like to know if is it possible to makes difference the cover of those files are .mkv from those are .bmdv files.

Also I have the problem with saga films. The several cd cover film doesn´t appear when I´m on the cover saga and I know is in xbmc - art dowloader database, actually one of them is the saga of Star Wars, Alien, etc. I follow your instructiones but I cannot find how to set this features.

Thank you.
How do I get the case boxes to open when the cdart shows? My seemingly just has the disc spin in, but the box does not open.
Did you have download my mod and patch Aeon Nox standard files with those from my mod ?

Did you have read first post ?

Hello mikebzh44,
i have an problem with the newest build from xbmc 13 gotham an the live dvd background/playlist.

I create an custom playlist with 3d blurays und live dvd background.
When i add self recorded documentations or other movies, they was displayed in the live dvd background and override the 3d bluray.

The problem came with the building version as december.

I think, the smartplaylist plugin needs an update

Thanks....
As Aeon Nox 4 is not design for Gotham, I'm working on porting my mod to Aeon Nox 5.

I won't investigate on this issue, sorry.

And maybe it's due to Aeon Nox 4 and / or Gotham and not to my mod.

Hello mike

I love this mod. I want to thank you for start porting this mod to Gotham / Aeon Nox 5.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO0