• 15(current)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO
(2014-04-07, 18:13)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Crssi

if you mean me. I have reapply all flag path but nothing happens

is cuz there is a new variable that this mod dont had this mod work on the download version not for the git
Eisi2005, i got the same problem this morning.
I only did a reinstalled of the git version and add the correct path for the colored icons and the problem went away.

Now the only this i'm getting is that view type settings labels are hidden
(2014-04-07, 17:59)Eisi2005 Wrote: Image

As I don't use Colored mod, I think that you should wait for Warlion to merge my mod with Aeon Nox as he has planed to do it.

Quote:Image

I alway use coverflow so I should have forgot to add the front case Blush

Will fix that tomorrow morning.

Quote:Image

Can you point to my message explaining how to add case to this widget ?

Because I think that I have only gave the way to do it but I haven't include it to my mod (as it work only for one kind of case).
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@mike

thanks for your answer. I will wait until Warlion will put your great mod into his git version

Yeah now where you say it, you give me the way for widget cases. I will take a look into the thread in the next days and give you here the point
the mod from mike will only work with the 4.1.9.7 from the download link in the first post of the skin

if you use the git you will break many new options, and flags

i dont know when i will start merging mikes mod to the git im still had a lot To-Do on the skin, i will but dont had a date untill then you can use the 4.1.9.7 from the Download link
Hello

i like to change the time the covers remains open. Can someone tell me the line where i can change the time to close the cover?
hey guys just merge Mike's mod to the aeon nox gotham is still testing trying to find bugs can you test it and report

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qayk0e8cntm4un...ke-mod.zip

@mikebzh44

Bother you again just for a little thing,
You posted on first page a bordeaux case version for movie sets that looks so good.. Where I can download it?

Thanks!
(2014-04-08, 02:17)warlion Wrote: hey guys just merge Mike's mod to the aeon nox gotham is still testing trying to find bugs can you test it and report

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qayk0e8cntm4un...ke-mod.zip

I can't get movie sets to look like this. I think I have all the addons and such but this is what I get:

The case does not open, I get no info in the infopanel, and no logos or fanart appear in the infopanel.

Any help is appreciated.

NEVER MIND. MY EXTENDEDINFO SCRIPT HAD THE WRONG DATABASE CODE. ALL IS WELL NOW.
(2014-04-08, 02:57)gabbarusso Wrote: @mikebzh44

Bother you again just for a little thing,
You posted on first page a bordeaux case version for movie sets that looks so good.. Where I can download it?

Thanks!
Nowhere Sad

At the beginning, HD=Blue, SD=Black and Moviesets=Bordeaux

But I was used with green cases for SD (because when I was on Windows Media Center, I used Starkcovers to create cases) so I change.

If you want cases from differents colours, you will have to edit them with Gimp or Photoshop.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@warlion

thanks for the version included mikes mod.

I dont use all functions from mikes mod but here are 2 errors

First Error mike knows and he want to make a fix today

Second if i press i during a playing movie i get two cover, and there should only one with the case.

In the right corner is a rating with stars, could there be the imdb rating with numbers ? I personaly dont like the stars Smile
those error are already fix in my git

for the rating i will not change the stars is the original desing of bignoid and phil65, you also had the number just below the chapter tag
(2014-04-07, 21:33)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

i like to change the time the covers remains open. Can someone tell me the line where i can change the time to close the cover?

on viewtype_showcasemovies.xml

at the end on the <include name="ShowcaseOpenCase">

the second rotatey is the one that close the case just change the delay value to your like
<effect type="rotatey" delay="4800"
@warlion

thanks for your answer.
@warlion

Thank you very much.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO0