number of albums mismatch
just noticed something, which I don't really consider a big problem, but i'm wondering if others have seen the same thing, and what the cause is.

I have just reinstalled my pc, cleared everything, and have installed xbmc 12.2, I am starting to add all my movies, tv shows and music back into it.
movies and tv shows appear to be fine. but I have currently added 41 albums to my music library, (total of 543 songs, 17 artists) in the library view, number of artists, albums, and songs is correct. on the main menu, when music is highlighted, the number of artists and songs is correct, however it states there's only 40 albums. why the mismatch? how do I find out what album it thinks it missing?

I currently have two albums named '5' by different artists, and 1 double album by 1 artist in the library. everything is arranged artist/album
so the identically named albums are in separate folders, and the double album is arranged artist/disc1 and artist/disc2 and every track is tagged as part of set 1 for album 1, and part of set 2 for album 2.
i'm wondering if either of these is the cause of the mismatched number of albums.

as I said, it's nothing major, but I don't like any software doing anything unexpected without knowing why.

thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
number of albums mismatch0