OS X Aeon Nox: Turning Off Check Marks
So I have tried to look up turning off check marks for movies in Aeon Nox that have been watched and ones that are in progress, and I still have yet to figure this out. I have tried to change it within the system settings and within the veiwtype setting but I just can't find it anywhere. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be most appreciative.
So in View Type settings you don't have the option "unwatched icon" in the Viewtype section? Or "Show Flags" in the General Options section?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Photo 
Not sure if this is what you mean... but as you can see the Show Flags have been set to none and there are a lot of checks and partially watched movies on the right.

is there another place where I should be looking for an option to shut them off?
As far as I know, turning off Flags removes the corner images from the poster viewtypes. I don't believe it removes the check marks, etc from the list and episode viewtypes.
sooooooo .... then how do I get rid of the check marks?
if you're using the git version, you can simply delete the images, if you're using the official stable version, with the images packed inside Textures.xbt, there's no (simple) fix.

look inside: Aeon-Nox / media / OverlayWatched.png
Aeon-Nox / media / dialogs /
I couldn't find anything media folder.... sucks there is no switch for all that in the viewtype settings..... AND NOW these trophies started showing up for the award-winning films in my library? I didn't ask for that....

I don't know what happened to this once simple and elegant skin. Any help with any of these things would be most appreciated.
That movie title on the left is the movie logo. If you ran Artwork Downloader that's how it was added. The changes you would like to make require downloading and editing the git version of Nox. Or going back to Nox 3.x and XBMC Eden.
I am relatively new to XBMC and I know zero about editing software, so I don't much trust myself with the git version. I am glad know I can just downgrade to an older version to get rid of the icons.... thank you for the suggestion.

I absolutely LOVE Aeon-Nox, but I don't like clutter.... and after watching a good portion of my library, those check marks (and now trophies) get extremely distracting to the pleasing aesthetics of the skin. It would be nice to see a switch for that in the viewtype settings... but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Either way, thanks again!
<3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: Turning Off Check Marks1