• 37(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
(2014-02-21, 12:33)im85288 Wrote: Thanks for the detailed report, the skin is not meant to be run under frodo so I will ignore those but the ones for gotham I will keep in mind thank you.
You are welcome! Just wanted to ask you what is your repo for downloading the skin for Frodo only doing on your first post of this tread then if xperience 180++ is not supposed to be for Fodo? I went through a lot of testing due to this particular availability. Thanks!
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-02-21, 13:10)capfuturo Wrote:
(2014-02-21, 12:33)im85288 Wrote: Thanks for the detailed report, the skin is not meant to be run under frodo so I will ignore those but the ones for gotham I will keep in mind thank you.
You are welcome! Just wanted to ask you what is your repo for downloading the skin for Frodo only doing on your first post of this tread then if xperience 180++ is not supposed to be for Fodo? I went through a lot of testing due to this particular availability. Thanks!

Maybe I was not clear, though it is written at the top of the very first post. The skin does of course work with Frodo but that version is old and not maintained anymore and has to be obtained from the Frodo repo (small letters first post). The only changes I will make are to the Gotham version. Hopefully that clarifies things properly, cheers.
@im85288: that explains it for me very clear! Thanks again and let's embrace your efforts for the Gotham version which so far looks terrific.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-02-21, 12:33)im85288 Wrote: The search screen has not been removed...even from the old frodo version it should still be there. Do you have the global search add-on installed and enabled? The "player controls" is mapped to M. I mapped it to the info button of my remote control with something like: <info>XBMC.ActivateWindow(PlayerControls)</info>

Thanks on both accounts!
After I disabled and enabled Global Search the button showed up again. And yeah the XBMC.ActivateWindow(PlayerControls) is what I needed to add, for some reason I thought it was OSD.
All good now, thanks very much for the response!
NO! I am using the experience1080 + +! I did not have you viewed it ... or because it came out in the log! For neither have this skin installed ...
I do not know who to ask for help! The creator of the most phill not support script .....

Please help me, I sent you a private message by the log ...

(2014-02-21, 12:33)im85288 Wrote: [quote='iorifly' pid='1632395' dateline='1392847656']
im85288, I sent you my log via private message ... please help!

I seen it, your log does not look to contain any errors to me. Plus you had the Aeon skin in use so probably better to report it on the Aeon skin thread?
Are you saying that I use the Aeon skin, because this line:

18:35:26 T:9800 NOTICE: Starting XBMC (13.0-ALPHA12 Git:gotham.custom.skin.aeonmq.5-6.0.2-3D.ptbr). Platform: x86 Win32

Use only the xbmc CUSTOM wanilton ... here's Brazil ... However he does not own ipad, iphone to replicate the error ... and the error is in script.extendedinfo.

You could access my machine through the teamviewer? I need help ... it seems that will not solve this problem ....: (
(2014-02-21, 21:55)iorifly Wrote: Are you saying that I use the Aeon skin, because this line:

18:35:26 T:9800 NOTICE: Starting XBMC (13.0-ALPHA12 Git:gotham.custom.skin.aeonmq.5-6.0.2-3D.ptbr). Platform: x86 Win32

Use only the xbmc CUSTOM wanilton ... here's Brazil ... However he does not own ipad, iphone to replicate the error ... and the error is in script.extendedinfo.

You could access my machine through the teamviewer? I need help ... it seems that will not solve this problem ....: (

It's fine I would help if I can no matter what skin you have installed. The question from me though is what is not working with the extendedinfo script? The log you sent me has no ERRORs in there concerning that script...so can you tell me what is not working or send a new log where the error happens?
What happens is this, start the spotify app on the ipad, I'll send the music through airplay for xbmc ... this while the main screen of the skin experience1080, no error occurs ...
    but when I switch to screen which displays lyrics for the song, artist image etc. .. there's an error in script.extendedinfo and stop the music in xbmc and back to home screen skin.
   So the error is only in scipt.extendedinfo

And thank you, for always helping me!
I just recently started using this skin after seeing its compatibility with the VideoExtras addon. I'm really enjoying the totally different aesthetic of this skin vs. all the other (mostly the same) skins. Great job on this skin so far!

Now, onto an issue - and I apologize if this has been covered. I did scan through this whole topic and did not see any mention of playlist errors. What I'm experiencing is a "loading Playlist" glitch of some sort in the TVshows widget on the home screen. What's strange is that it is only affecting the main widget and not the tiles surrounding it. Tiles are accessing playlists just fine, but not the big widget in the middle.

Here's a grab of what I mean:
Image[/URL]

I'll add a debug log if you wish. And thanks again for a nice skin!

EDIT: and also now that I look at that screenshot I notice that the "Kids TV" playlist tile is still showing the total number of TV shows right of the title, left over from the default tile of tvshows-title.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I came across an inconsistency in the LiveTV area. I'm viewing the recordings area here, and you'll notice that the bottom folder in the list is located slightly outside the panel. And when scrolling down through the list, the scroll is happening outside the panel.

Here's a screen:

The panel on the right just shows a default folder icon. What can i do to show a poster that corresponds with the show. This maybe outside of the skin's behavior, and associated more closely with the PVR itself. I'm not sure.

Let me know if I can help out, and thanks again.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Anyone else having issues with this skin displaying channel logos?

I'm using WMC backend, and all other skins import the channel logos from the backend without any issue. This skin however, displays the channel logos on the EPG intermittently. And when I say intermittently I mean about 2% of the time. So I've tried to fix this by manual importing the channel logos using XBMC's channel manager. I can import them all manually, but if I restart XBMC they are all lost. If I switch to a different skin, they all show fine.

Xperience1080, Xperience1080++, and Arctic all share this problem. All other skins work fine.

Running latest gotham nightly on a WIN7 x64 machine.
(2014-02-21, 22:36)iorifly Wrote: What happens is this, start the spotify app on the ipad, I'll send the music through airplay for xbmc ... this while the main screen of the skin experience1080, no error occurs ...
    but when I switch to screen which displays lyrics for the song, artist image etc. .. there's an error in script.extendedinfo and stop the music in xbmc and back to home screen skin.
   So the error is only in scipt.extendedinfo

And thank you, for always helping me!

Could you repost a log where an error occurs in the script.extendedinfo? The log you sent me before does not show an error.

(2014-02-21, 23:58)thrak76 Wrote: I just recently started using this skin after seeing its compatibility with the VideoExtras addon. I'm really enjoying the totally different aesthetic of this skin vs. all the other (mostly the same) skins. Great job on this skin so far!

Now, onto an issue - and I apologize if this has been covered. I did scan through this whole topic and did not see any mention of playlist errors. What I'm experiencing is a "loading Playlist" glitch of some sort in the TVshows widget on the home screen. What's strange is that it is only affecting the main widget and not the tiles surrounding it. Tiles are accessing playlists just fine, but not the big widget in the middle.

Here's a grab of what I mean:
Image[/URL]

I'll add a debug log if you wish. And thanks again for a nice skin!

EDIT: and also now that I look at that screenshot I notice that the "Kids TV" playlist tile is still showing the total number of TV shows right of the title, left over from the default tile of tvshows-title.

Cool, I'm glad you like it...it's at a stage now where I feel most things are done. About the playlist, someone did mention an issue recently which they solved by changing some code in one of the XML files. It's not an area I use but will try his changes and put up a new build for testing.

(2014-02-22, 09:08)thrak76 Wrote: I came across an inconsistency in the LiveTV area. I'm viewing the recordings area here, and you'll notice that the bottom folder in the list is located slightly outside the panel. And when scrolling down through the list, the scroll is happening outside the panel.

Here's a screen:

The panel on the right just shows a default folder icon. What can i do to show a poster that corresponds with the show. This maybe outside of the skin's behavior, and associated more closely with the PVR itself. I'm not sure.

Let me know if I can help out, and thanks again.

Good spot! It should be an easy fix. With regards the poster, like you said it comes down to the backend. I use TVHeadend and get no posters but I'm sure iorifly uses Argus and does get posters.

(2014-02-22, 10:17)LSU Jonno Wrote: Anyone else having issues with this skin displaying channel logos?

I'm using WMC backend, and all other skins import the channel logos from the backend without any issue. This skin however, displays the channel logos on the EPG intermittently. And when I say intermittently I mean about 2% of the time. So I've tried to fix this by manual importing the channel logos using XBMC's channel manager. I can import them all manually, but if I restart XBMC they are all lost. If I switch to a different skin, they all show fine.

Xperience1080, Xperience1080++, and Arctic all share this problem. All other skins work fine.

Running latest gotham nightly on a WIN7 x64 machine.

Strange...at least it's not just happening on this skin. If you post your debug log it may help reveal what is going on. Has this always been the case in Gotham? Is it the same with the Frodo version?
(2014-02-22, 12:57)im85288 Wrote: Strange...at least it's not just happening on this skin. If you post your debug log it may help reveal what is going on. Has this always been the case in Gotham? Is it the same with the Frodo version?

Don't all 3 of those skins share some code?

Even weirder, it doesn't happen on my Win8.1 machine that is also running my backend. It only happens on my client machines (3 of them, all Win7 boxes). What do you want to see in my logs? Should I just turn on XBMC pull up the EPG and then power down?

ETA: I never ran PVR in Frodo, too many missing features. So I can't comment on if it was an issue in Frodo. Can I just install 12.3 over my Gotham install to downgrade and test?
Could you post your git address so I can clone the repo instead of downloading zips?

Thanks for addressing the bugs I posted!
im85288,

I do not know what happened, now is working perfectly as I wanted .... lolol pulling the image of the artist, the error sometimes in nothing more impossible to bear script.extendedinfo, just put the music again ..... LOLOL so now I have a doubt, how to get the name of the song that is playing center screen ... lol
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9