• 42(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
(2014-03-10, 21:14)Captain Kos Wrote: I have an issue with xbmc where it is skipping past applications even its still there as a title. It just skips from music to settings. I am using your mod and I love it honestly. please could you help and sorry if this isnt related to your skin directly
I have the same issue. Happens with the "regular" metro home screen.
Hello

Where i can change font color on green square and where i can disable menu in red square ? I search but i don't find Confused
im85288,

Glad you came back! I was worried! Very nice to have it here refreshing the skin!

I spoke of the skin which has the option they desire, if possible a look at the future.
Just go and choose the option aparecencia extremeWhite and the text will turn white

(2014-03-19, 22:31)tefa Wrote: Hello

Where i can change font color on green square and where i can disable menu in red square ? I search but i don't find Confused
Yes i see that but in the screenshot in the first page you can see this text in cyan or pink. How do to that ?
No idea for remove the menu in red square ?
Hi there,

I have a question. When I'm looking at the 'Poster Wall' view, I see my posters with their orange 'new' and blue 'watched' labels. However when switching to the 'Video wall' view, those labels are gone. Is that an issue you are able to reproduce? And if so, is that an easy fix?

Kind regards!
@im85288: Hi there, hope all is good in your domains! Would you mind having a look at VideoExtras post #263 ; your feedback surely is most valuable. Rob is looking for some advise regarding some new fixes for the VideoExtras overlay. I believe you did something with the overlays a little while ago according to this post (not sure if it ever worked for you)?
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hi,
I started to play with MB3 and xperience1080++ this day, and...
OMG it's really good! Smile

I have just a little question for now:
I created 2 media folders with movies contents: FILMS and (KIDS) ANIMES

You can see in the pics that I have 3 movies and 1 anime
  • Is it possible to display the KIDS MOVIES count? (I'm using a tile of type favourite)
  • How xperience++ match the main movies tile to my main movie folder?

Thanks
Hi im85288,

comming back from vacation I found your latest update solved the problem with the info-screen crashing. However, besides the still remaining other two issues (some options not showing under settings, Favorites-Button not working) I now have a new problem with the apps-section. Even though Applications is listed in the main menu the tiles are nor showing anymore and focus jumps right from Music to Weather section. But when I select the "alternative metro layout" in the skin settings its working just fine.

Brgds,

FantasticN
I have the same issue with the Application menu being skipped...
(2014-03-26, 10:47)mbc0 Wrote: I have the same issue with the Application menu being skipped...
There is a typo in Includes_Home_Items.xml. <include name="Appications> instead of <include name="Applications>
(2014-03-26, 19:57)SheepShaver Wrote:
(2014-03-26, 10:47)mbc0 Wrote: I have the same issue with the Application menu being skipped...
There is a typo in Includes_Home_Items.xml. <include name="Appications> instead of <include name="Applications>

Nice spot, I did not see it in that file but in Includes_Home.xml instead. A new version is up with this fix.

For the problem with favourites not working, I cannot reproduce that on my systems. Can someone post a debug log when it happens?

EDIT - As some of you have noticed I also produced a skin/channel for the Roku platform known as Media Browser Roku plus plus: https://owner.roku.com/add/FNFEY3. In the short time I have been selling this channel there has been quite a lot of customers buying it and of course requesting new features etc. This XBMC skin is of course free and a quick look to see any donations shows a big fat zero since I started Sad Anyway with that in mind I'll be concentrating more on the Roku platform for now. Thanks.
banner view in video addons doesnt work. doesnt seem to display the banner art
(2014-03-26, 20:41)im85288 Wrote: This XBMC skin is of course free and a quick look to see any donations shows a big fat zero since I started Sad Anyway with that in mind I'll be concentrating more on the Roku platform for now. Thanks.

Sad to hear, but that's your prerogative. I've stopped using the skin for awhile now since I noticed you weren't really supporting it. It's all good though.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-03-30, 03:58)thrak76 Wrote: Sad to hear, but that's your prerogative. I've stopped using the skin for awhile now since I noticed you weren't really supporting it. It's all good though.

Indeed, support has slowed down considerably over the last two months. It's not the end though at all, it's just lower down on my priorities at the moment and without being big headed, the skin does almost everything I want it too.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9