• 48(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
(2014-04-25, 18:22)Isegrim Wrote:
(2014-04-25, 12:58)bertbeukema Wrote: Hey guys,

found a bug (i think) in the 1080++ skin. When I load the favourites (lower left button) it's impossible to edit / delete them.

Hey, unfortunately I can't confirm that. May it caused by other addons and you can locate this bug

I don't know which addon or script could have this consequence. When I clik [c] it's just an empty screen. When I click again on the empty screen, it takes me back to the favorites overview, but the selected favorite had jumped back 1 position in the horizontal list of favorites. Strange......
Hi there. Still loving this Smile. I have a small bug I'd like to report. I must confess that I'm not sure if I reported this already and if you replied. I thought I already reported it, but I searched the thread for my name and I couldn't find anything. If I did and this is a duplicate, I apologise.

On the video Poster (Wall) view there are 'watched' and 'new' indicators. But these are invisible on the Video Wall view type. Is it easily possible for you to add the indicators on that view type?
Hi there, I'm kinda late to the party here, but would just like to add this is a fantastic skin and thanks for all your efforts. I realise you maybe onto new things, but on the latest Gotham RC, I've somehow managed to lose the Pictures panel/widget. I've gone round in circles trying to fix it (tried a reinstall twice). A bit like the bug in post #3 in the thread.
Any chance to update this awesome skin for helixHuh? Tongue
(2014-04-20, 03:31)jodit Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 16:25)jodit Wrote: im85288 perfect the new EPG! looks great!

Just one thing,
can you change the channel list (see picture) with the same appearance of the new epg??¿

im85288
I have an error in skin / settings / home / manage home categories
No categories are listed when I want to customize home categories ( list is empty)

I'm not sure if is an error of the skin...
]

im85288
Please, can you solve these two small problems before leaving this mod ...?¿¿¿

Big Grin

Another bug:
Is not posible to set backgrouds for diferents categories (home, movies and music)

Please, can you fix these small bugs?
I recently upgraded to Gotham using OpenElec Beta 7. I have having problems playing DVD files from my server now. It only occurs when using Xperience1080++ though.

Here is my XBMC setup.
OpenElec Gotham beta 7 installed over a previous OpenElec Frodo installation
Old HP SFF AMD socket 939 3500+ processor with Nvidia/ASUS GT610 video card

My server setup:
HP Proliant MicroServer
Windows Server 2011
MediaBrowser 3 server - although set up on the server, I have not installed the XBMB3 client scripts on my XBMC/TV box. The problem occurs regardless of whether the MB3 server is running or not.
Movies are stored on a disk shared with SAMBA. One movie per directory. DVDs are stored under VIDEO_TS directory within movie directory

When I play a mkv file on XMBC, everything works fine, regardless of the skin.
When I play a DVD, stored as VIDEO_TS files on the server, with Confluence as the skin, the DVD plays fine.
When switch to xperience1080++ , and try to play the same DVD, it hangs. The screen changes from the DVD info screen to the Movie Wall, and the red busy indicator appears. The DVD does not play, or show the DVD menu. My IR dongle LED still flashes when I press buttons on the remote. The only button that seems to work is the Power button which will bring up the power menu.

If I leave the XBMC box alone for a long time, perhaps 10 minutes or more, the DVD will eventually play and show the DVD menu. I am too impatient to see if this happen every time. Using Confluence, a DVD will start in about 5 seconds or less.

I previously had the Video Extras add-on installed, but I could never get it to work. Uninstalling it did not change anything.

I have never installed PLEX or MB3 client add-ons on the XBMC box. Is xperience1080++ dependent on these now?

What else should I try?

Thanks for your help.
love this mod of xperience 1080 skin its the best one yet , it just needs a few tweaks , could you perhaps enable all the views for files mode as well id love that , since my advanced launcher only got a couple of views and i only get list view for my duplicate advanced launcher addon that i use for comics,not good , id appreciate it , btw is it just me or have you removed the rounded edges from the video wall view since the covers show with pointy edges instead of

rounded edges and the watched overlay is missing as well from viewtypes wich wasnt so in crnis xperience1080+ mod , and theres another issue with your video wall view that being that the resolution and audio codecs overlapping while browsing through my movie folders , weird thing is when i access a movie folder once im in the movie folder itself it doesnt overlap but then it doesnt show the release date information on the right only an NA , if that could be fixed

back to how it was id as well would like that , one more question is there a possibility to have the fanart show in the background when i access a anime folder wich is a anime folder that contains all my animes each in theyre own named folder containing either episodes or movies or ovas, wich is set as anime source in files mode and then added as favourite shortcut to the main menu , the source is set to scan as tvshow on

anidb yes this works for movies and ovas as well , since ive noticed when i select show fanart in the skin options , it will show the anime fanart for a sec when i access an anime tvshow in files mode and then it switches to the default leaf background as soon as im in the

folder that contains the episodes , i mainly use files mode its simply the best and allows for actual removal of watched files when youre finished with them as well does it not represent false tvshow numbers , same goes for movies , not a big fan of library crap mode, while im mentioning the counter for movies and tvshows , is there a way to reroute the counter to use the files mode instead of the library mode , like a counter for every favourite you add to the main menu like one for your games , tvshow folders , movie folders , comics , pictures and so on , and maybe be able to set what extensions the counter counts , that would be epic
I have attempted to install this skin on Gotham but it says broken or dependencies not met. Is there a place where I can download it manually?

Thanks
im852588,

Cade you friend? ? 'm Missing in the post! We need your genius!
(2014-05-06, 20:56)bbqbob Wrote: I recently upgraded to Gotham using OpenElec Beta 7. I have having problems playing DVD files from my server now. It only occurs when using Xperience1080++ though.

Here is my XBMC setup.
OpenElec Gotham beta 7 installed over a previous OpenElec Frodo installation
Old HP SFF AMD socket 939 3500+ processor with Nvidia/ASUS GT610 video card

My server setup:
HP Proliant MicroServer
Windows Server 2011
MediaBrowser 3 server - although set up on the server, I have not installed the XBMB3 client scripts on my XBMC/TV box. The problem occurs regardless of whether the MB3 server is running or not.
Movies are stored on a disk shared with SAMBA. One movie per directory. DVDs are stored under VIDEO_TS directory within movie directory

When I play a mkv file on XMBC, everything works fine, regardless of the skin.
When I play a DVD, stored as VIDEO_TS files on the server, with Confluence as the skin, the DVD plays fine.
When switch to xperience1080++ , and try to play the same DVD, it hangs. The screen changes from the DVD info screen to the Movie Wall, and the red busy indicator appears. The DVD does not play, or show the DVD menu. My IR dongle LED still flashes when I press buttons on the remote. The only button that seems to work is the Power button which will bring up the power menu.

If I leave the XBMC box alone for a long time, perhaps 10 minutes or more, the DVD will eventually play and show the DVD menu. I am too impatient to see if this happen every time. Using Confluence, a DVD will start in about 5 seconds or less.

I previously had the Video Extras add-on installed, but I could never get it to work. Uninstalling it did not change anything.

I have never installed PLEX or MB3 client add-ons on the XBMC box. Is xperience1080++ dependent on these now?

What else should I try?

Thanks for your help.

I've discovered that the source of this problem is the TV Tunes add-on. My settings for Confluence had "play theme" set to off, while the settings for xperience1080++ had "play theme" set to on. If I enable TV themes in Confluence, the same problem occurs. Interestingly, this only occurs when I play the movie from within the Movies node. If I select a movie from the recently added widget that is displayed on the home screen of Confluence, the movie plays fine.

I don't understand why TV Tunes would cause a 10 minute hang on only DVD video_ts files, but it doesn't seem to be the fault of xperience1080++.
I'm pretty sure the author of this mod stated that he'll no longer be updating it, unless `Black releases a full Xperience1080 Gotham skin at which point this mod might be revisited.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Yes guys Piers is correct. I just do not have the motivation for this skin at the moment and would LOVE for someone to take over. PM me if you are interested.
im85288,
Why this?? This mod was wonderful! Sad Sad ...
Is anyone else experiencing a problem with the VideoExtras add-on? In my OpenElec 4.0 / Gotham setup, I am unable to get VideoExtras working properly. I am using a Custom Directory for the extras. No extras are found unless I switch the TVShows subdirectory in the settings to Movies. In other words, the addon was looking for the movie extras in the Tvshows path. I reported this on the VideoExtras forum. There was speculation that this is a problem with the skin.

from capfuturo: The current onload instructions in DialogVideoInfo.xml for xperience 1080++ Gotham don't seem right to me anymore. In Frodo VideoExtras in Xperience 1080++ was working properly:

Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videoextras)">XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,check,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videoextras)"> XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,hasExtras,flag,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onload>

Code:
<item id="7">
<label>Extras</label>          
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,display,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onclick>
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.videoextras) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(TVShows)] + !IsEmpty(Window.Property(flag))</visible>
<icon>aeonflags/addition/OSDVizNF.png</icon>
<thumb>aeonflags/addition/OSDVizFO.png</thumb>

In my tests they generate the same error you reported even with local paths. This is a skin related issue in my opinion and I would suggest take it to the skin support thread so im85288 can provide updated support for VideoExtras in Xperience++ for Gotham.
(2014-05-14, 18:45)iorifly Wrote: im85288,
Why this?? This mod was wonderful! Sad Sad ...

I think the reason is because `Black has not yet had time to release a fully compatible Gotham version of this skin.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9