• 49(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
But I have no problem with this skin and use Gotham! The only problem is the choice of images .... The rest fully functional!
damn i sure would love for some of my requested improvements to be added in
I have a little problem.

In this skin the visualizations like milkdrop dont work?

Iam speaking about the normal music, saved as .mp3 and added into database in xbmc.

I have only a picture in the background, but mildrop is activated.

Any Idea how to change this`?

Its only on Xperience1080++, in standard skin its ok

Edit: Ok i found the problem, you can scroll down in the options menu, then there is a secondery point called OSD, here you have to activate the visualization, a bit tricky to find if you dont know that there are more not visible options if you scroll down.
@the above posts.

you're unlikely to get any fixes from the author.

(2014-05-14, 13:48)im85288 Wrote: I just do not have the motivation for this skin at the moment.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2014-05-15, 02:46)bbqbob Wrote: Is anyone else experiencing a problem with the VideoExtras add-on? In my OpenElec 4.0 / Gotham setup, I am unable to get VideoExtras working properly. I am using a Custom Directory for the extras. No extras are found unless I switch the TVShows subdirectory in the settings to Movies. In other words, the addon was looking for the movie extras in the Tvshows path. I reported this on the VideoExtras forum. There was speculation that this is a problem with the skin.

from capfuturo: The current onload instructions in DialogVideoInfo.xml for xperience 1080++ Gotham don't seem right to me anymore. In Frodo VideoExtras in Xperience 1080++ was working properly:

Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videoextras)">XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,check,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onload>
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videoextras)"> XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,hasExtras,flag,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onload>

Code:
<item id="7">
<label>Extras</label>          
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,display,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onclick>
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.videoextras) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(TVShows)] + !IsEmpty(Window.Property(flag))</visible>
<icon>aeonflags/addition/OSDVizNF.png</icon>
<thumb>aeonflags/addition/OSDVizFO.png</thumb>

In my tests they generate the same error you reported even with local paths. This is a skin related issue in my opinion and I would suggest take it to the skin support thread so im85288 can provide updated support for VideoExtras in Xperience++ for Gotham.

This turned out to be a problem with the VideoExtras add-on. The correction comes in a yet unreleased version of the add-on and a patch on top of that.
@bbqbob: the patches released by Rob were to solve certain issues for Confluence stock, which is the skin VideoExtras is developed for. These new fixes are not related to the onload instructions, control items issues and extras play issues currently taking place in Xperience 1080++'s DialoVideoInfo.xml. For the latter to be fixed Xperience 1080++ will need to support XBMC Gotham first. Hope this clarifies the matter.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Not sure if this has been answered in a previous post (did look, couldn't find a response). Is it possible to edit/change the menu bar options? I.e. Add specific app/playlist to top menu. I know you can turn off certain menu items (pictures) but couldn't find a spot to change type or edit item name.

Any assistance is appreciated.
Fix for the DialogVideoInfo.xml file so VideoExtras could play your extra features again in Xperience 1080++:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1712239
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Is it possible to change the EPG guide to show colours for the genres, as per this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175642

Thanks
I really like this mod to Black's skin. I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answers to or maybe missed after reading through the thread. I am running the latest version from gethub on windows 8.1 latest gotham release.

1. I rely mostly on addons but when I change the view for example, info poster > video wall, when I exit out of the plugin, it reverts back to info poster.

2. How do I get my weather section to have artwork show in the center tile?
(2014-05-14, 13:48)im85288 Wrote: Yes guys Piers is correct. I just do not have the motivation for this skin at the moment and would LOVE for someone to take over. PM me if you are interested.

that is so sad.. this skin was the only reason I switched to XBMC
Can someone please fix the bug image option? How I wanted the ability to continue this mod ....: (
(2014-06-20, 06:11)iorifly Wrote: Can someone please fix the bug image option? How I wanted the ability to continue this mod ....: (

+1

I like this mod but it is unfinished....
(2014-02-08, 13:08)im85288 Wrote:
(2014-02-08, 02:32)rodrigopill Wrote: How can I change number of items in my ongoing tv shows list?

I presume you want to add more? Currently for the normal xbmc library it will show a max of 10 tv shows, for plex 50!, and for Mediabrowser 20. I can increase the normal one to 20 if that would be a help to you?

im85288, would be a great help. How can I do this? Please.
Hi guys, I have not kept up with this thread for a while...has someone decided they would like to take over/continue this mod? I still do like it a lot so would appreciate someone taking over the reins...

@rodrigopill - have a look in includes_homewidgets.xml...it's pretty much a case of copy/paste once you understand it
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9