• 3(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
(2013-06-03, 15:12)im85288 Wrote:
(2013-06-03, 13:46)LeeG Wrote: hmm yeh, More I think about it the more I realise I just need to just track down some hi-res UK logo packs and link them locally rather than use a work around regardless of the skin. Thanks for the consideration tho. Keep up the good work Wink

@LeeG I use these icons: http://ocram.github.io/picons/

@HassanTheGooner - I use the VuPlus PVR Client with a Vu Solo 2 box. There are many different ways to do it so please google pvr clients for xbmc

thanks
Added Support for Pictures on main menu - available on Github
plus added display of icon when on the home screen and something is playing

(2013-06-04, 19:52)fantasticn Wrote: As to el_cabong's problem with the actors: Actually I am experiencing the same issue. When I select an actor from the cast-list (page as shown in previous posting) and press the "right"-button it only takes me to an empty page. No biography is comming up anymore. But it had been working in previous versions.

Not sure what has gone wrong there. I'll have another look into it though, thanks for confirming it as a bug.
Installed the latest version, still seeing the overlapping clearart + logo in the pause screen (using the default OSD dark). One other quick little bug. On the TV guide screen, next to the day of the week, it shows [/COLOR]. Looks like it just needs to be cleaned up. Once those 2 things are fixed, this will be my go to skin! Thanks for all the hard work and quick responses!
(2013-06-04, 23:30)im85288 Wrote: Added Support for Pictures on main menu - available on Github
plus added display of icon when on the home screen and something is playing
Ah, perfect. A separate menu for pictures. So I can spare the link I created under the App section. However, just two items under the pictures menu seems pretty odd. I would recommend adding at least to configurable tiles. I could use them e.g. for shortcuts to Picasa-Addon and MyMoviesDB-AddOn (or flicker-AddOn etc.).

Brgds,

FantasticN
(2013-06-05, 03:47)BigPoppa17211 Wrote: Installed the latest version, still seeing the overlapping clearart + logo in the pause screen (using the default OSD dark). One other quick little bug. On the TV guide screen, next to the day of the week, it shows [/COLOR]. Looks like it just needs to be cleaned up. Once those 2 things are fixed, this will be my go to skin! Thanks for all the hard work and quick responses!

I see the problem now, I was testing only with the alternate osd...just pushed a fix to Github so hopefully it is solved this time. Also fixed the incorrect display in the TV Guide..thanks for reporting it.

(2013-06-05, 08:34)fantasticn Wrote: Ah, perfect. A separate menu for pictures. So I can spare the link I created under the App section. However, just two items under the pictures menu seems pretty odd. I would recommend adding at least to configurable tiles. I could use them e.g. for shortcuts to Picasa-Addon and MyMoviesDB-AddOn (or flicker-AddOn etc.).

Brgds,

FantasticN

Yes I agree two tiles does seem a bit lonely! I will add to it a bit further, either with configurable tiles or at worst an image screen to the side..just depends on how difficult it is to implement
Added picture slideshow to Pictures - available on Github

watch gallery

@fantasticn and el_cabong - I cannot get the actors thing to work even on blacks original skin, maybe there is a problem with my setup somewhere. Does it still work for you on blacks version and if so can you post a screenshot of what it looks like when it has worked.
watch gallery

this is what im getting on 'blacks skin. i can include more screen shots if you need. these screens are accessed by pressing 'right' on the movie/tvshow info screen.

a small request since the code to add more homescreen categories is still fresh.

was wondering if you could add another optional home screen option called "streaming" with the ability to change all the tiles. id prefer to have all my video/music addons in their own category for streaming and use the movies/tv show/music areas for local content only. positioning can be after 'Live TV'
im still getting overlap on the OSD with the clearart. also, can you widen the poster in the lower left in this view, it crops the covers a little bit.

(2013-06-05, 17:55)el_cabong Wrote: im still getting overlap on the OSD with the clearart. also, can you widen the poster in the lower left in this view, it crops the covers a little bit.

I'm still getting the same thing. Guide is fixed now!
Added Top250 RightList View - available on Github

- also bug fix for overlapping clearart/clearlogo and widening of poster on osd

@el_cabong - now I see what you mean, for some reason I do not even see the arrow after Cast on either blacks version or this one so there must be something wrong with my setup. With regards the request for a streaming item, that is not something I am looking to add at the moment but I will not rule it out completely.
(2013-06-05, 22:07)im85288 Wrote: @el_cabong - now I see what you mean, for some reason I do not even see the arrow after Cast on either blacks version or this one so there must be something wrong with my setup. With regards the request for a streaming item, that is not something I am looking to add at the moment but I will not rule it out completely.

If you went from a recent git version you probably just miss the updated metadata actors script: https://github.com/Black09/script.metadata.actors (at least that would be my guess)
(2013-06-05, 22:16)ursli Wrote:
(2013-06-05, 22:07)im85288 Wrote: @el_cabong - now I see what you mean, for some reason I do not even see the arrow after Cast on either blacks version or this one so there must be something wrong with my setup.

If you went from a recent git version you probably just miss the updated metadata actors script: https://github.com/Black09/script.metadata.actors (at least that would be my guess)

The problem with showing the cast has now been fixed - available on Github
- also changed option from "use blacks watched indicators" to "show watched indicators" - the default is only to show unwatched but this switch allows this to be changed. Blacks indicators have now been removed as Saste's ones fit much better
- slight change to right list view when using alternate osd to use white panel and change from blue text to white
Thanks for getting it working again. There are 2 bugs that i have noticed:

if a video is playing in the background and you open the info for another item, you can get the cast list, but when you press right and try to get the actors history, it goes back to full screen video, you can then click left and it returns to the cast list page.

also, if you select an actors history, then filmography, when you load the next screen there is an overlay on top making it hard to read.

main movie > info > cast > actor history (biography) > actor filmography > info for next movie (this one has overlay)

i can get some screen shots shortly
these tests are just pressing right when at the screenshot.

With video playing, menu going behind now playing:
watch gallery

without video playing, movie info has overlay/gets darker when going several layers deep:
watch gallery
el_cabong thanks for the detailed description, I had missed out one file. Please try again, hopefully this solves what you have reported
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9