• 43(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
im85822, please do not abande the skin and not us!'m noting an error in skin, where the cover of this film showing the logo should appear.
(2014-03-30, 15:43)iorifly Wrote: im85822, please do not abande the skin and not us!'m noting an error in skin, where the cover of this film showing the logo should appear.

Hi iorifly, don't worry I'm not abandoning the skin or you at all! I just have less time to spend on it at the moment. The actual number of hours it consumes to keep improving/adding more features would amaze a lot of people and in the end there is only 24 hours in a day!! Anyway the skin will not fade away as I use it all the time on many different devices. If you can post a screenshot of where you see the cover in place of the logo I'll take a look into it.
Hey!

Thank you for the skin, but I cannot dowload it from the repository, it starts, but it stops everytime, before it is fully donwloaded. Do you have any problems with server maybe?

Regards
(2014-03-31, 10:14)qzem Wrote: Hey!

Thank you for the skin, but I cannot dowload it from the repository, it starts, but it stops everytime, before it is fully donwloaded. Do you have any problems with server maybe?

Regards

Hi buddy, there is some problems with my server at the moment...I'm trying to resolve it so hopefully in a few hours it will be fixed Smile
im85822 follows pictures.

(2014-03-31, 23:30)iorifly Wrote: im85822 follows pictures.

Hi iorifly,

When I try it with my Jobs movie it works fine:

Is this happening with everything for you?
I just insert a movie, ask to get the arts and ready it will replace.

If it is an old movie, it will read normally now if I ask to get the art it will replace .. do one part test to get it and see the logo again.
@im85288, just updated to Gotham - did something go slightly wrong in the update, or have I selected some odd combination of options to give me this horrible text/symbol overlay in the pvr sidebar?
That looks like a bug from a pretty old version..did you get this from the repo or github?
Your Frodo repo....Doh! Sorry, should have checked before postingBlush
Repo appears to be down atm - once up I'll correct my mistake.
Whoops did not realise it was still down Sad

It is back up and running now

@iorifly - Can you re-explain that one as I do not use the XBMC local library at all for my media/artwork I need to understand if this is a problem with the ArtworkDownloader

It's been a while since I posted some screenshots of the skin in XBMB3C mode (i.e. MediaBrowser 3 as the server) so here's a couple to show the sort of customisation you can do with the artwork:

My current opinion is XBMC + XBMB3C is the best HTPC out there....if anyone has alternative ideas/pointers I'd like to be made aware of them Smile
Alright!
    You need to ask the xbmc logo and arts that seeks for your movies, then he will replace the cover of the movie logo. do the test with a movie, first scraper in it, then have to fetch the arts and soon you will see that will be replaced.
(2014-04-05, 11:16)im85288 Wrote: Whoops did not realise it was still down Sad

Thanks, version 3.0.43 installed nowSmile

While I'm at it a minor glitch to report - alignment of the centre panel appears to be out in info list view per below:
(2014-04-05, 16:35)iorifly Wrote: Alright!
    You need to ask the xbmc logo and arts that seeks for your movies, then he will replace the cover of the movie logo. do the test with a movie, first scraper in it, then have to fetch the arts and soon you will see that will be replaced.

I must be doing something wrong as it is working correctly for me no matter what I do! Does anyone else have this problem??

(2014-04-05, 17:23)mayoman Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 11:16)im85288 Wrote: Whoops did not realise it was still down Sad

Thanks, version 3.0.43 installed nowSmile

While I'm at it a minor glitch to report - alignment of the centre panel appears to be out in info list view per below:

That does not look good at all, I could not replicate that but did notice that everything is being classified as a Movie set in my views (even TV shows)...so will look to rectify that. Can you describe the steps you took to get to the stage of that screenshot above?
(2014-04-07, 13:06)im85288 Wrote: Can you describe the steps you took to get to the stage of that screenshot above?

Straight into TV series from the home screen tile (Metro view). When in the desired series-season switch to info list using the left key options menu.
If I get time on the machine tonight I'll play around and see if there are specific situations or settings that do or do not cause it. Failing that I'll try a clean re-install of the skin (deleting the old skin folder) as it could well be a leftover from my Frodo install/upgrade.
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9