[MOD] Xperience1080++

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.33 Average
OFark Offline
AhhHa!

So eminence has a mode setting and I enabled MediaBrowser mode. YAY!

but...

The Movies page now show my movies in the highlights, but none of the options on the right do anything except search. So I can watch a movie it decides to highlight... TV shows are the same.

sooooo close.

Like the skin btw, very responsive. The left and right in the options confused me a little, but I think I like it.
find quote
im85288 Offline
Fan
Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

But it sounds like your getting closer!
find quote
iorifly Online
Fan
Im85288,

I'm having trouble on the main screen, the images of options does not seem that the example that was, I get a big hole in the screen.
find quote
OFark Offline
(Yesterday 13:28)im85288 Wrote:  Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

But it sounds like your getting closer!

Could you please post a link to the version I should have, then I'll remove all traces of it from my PC and try again.

[Image: dLwIfKF.png]

Incidentally, that says press down for options, where I actually had to press up.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 22:41 by OFark.)
find quote