[MOD] Xperience1080++

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.33 Average
OFark Offline
AhhHa!

So eminence has a mode setting and I enabled MediaBrowser mode. YAY!

but...

The Movies page now show my movies in the highlights, but none of the options on the right do anything except search. So I can watch a movie it decides to highlight... TV shows are the same.

sooooo close.

Like the skin btw, very responsive. The left and right in the options confused me a little, but I think I like it.
find quote
im85288 Offline
Fan
Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

But it sounds like your getting closer!
find quote
iorifly Offline
Fan
Im85288,

I'm having trouble on the main screen, the images of options does not seem that the example that was, I get a big hole in the screen.
find quote
OFark Offline
(Yesterday 13:28)im85288 Wrote:  Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

Could you please post a link to the version I should have, then I'll remove all traces of it from my PC and try again.

[Image: dLwIfKF.png]

Incidentally, that says press down for options, where I actually had to press up.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 22:41 by OFark.)
find quote
jodit Offline
(2014-04-17 16:25)jodit Wrote:  im85288 perfect the new EPG! looks great!

Just one thing,
can you change the channel list (see picture) with the same appearance of the new epg??¿

[Image: Sin_t_tulo.jpg]

im85288
I have an error in skin / settings / home / manage home categories
No categories are listed when I want to customize home categories ( list is empty)

I'm not sure if is an error of the skin...
]

[Image: Manage_categories.jpg]

im85288
Please, can you solve these two small problems before leaving this mod ...?¿¿¿

Big Grin
find quote
im85288 Offline
Fan
(Yesterday 16:48)iorifly Wrote:  Im85288,

I'm having trouble on the main screen, the images of options does not seem that the example that was, I get a big hole in the screen.

Ah yes I think I know what that one is, I'll put an update up soon.

(Yesterday 22:34)OFark Wrote:  
(Yesterday 13:28)im85288 Wrote:  Yes the eminence skin is very fast and less clunky than this one. It still sounds to me like you have an old version of XBMB3C installed. That would explain why clicking on things like All Movies, Recently Added, Trailers, Sets does nothing in the Movie Hub.

Could you please post a link to the version I should have, then I'll remove all traces of it from my PC and try again.

[Image: dLwIfKF.png]

Incidentally, that says press down for options, where I actually had to press up.

Yeah sure: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBro...master.zip it should say version 0.8.6 when you install it

(Today 03:31)jodit Wrote:  
(2014-04-17 16:25)jodit Wrote:  im85288 perfect the new EPG! looks great!

Just one thing,
can you change the channel list (see picture) with the same appearance of the new epg??¿

[Image: Sin_t_tulo.jpg]

im85288
I have an error in skin / settings / home / manage home categories
No categories are listed when I want to customize home categories ( list is empty)

I'm not sure if is an error of the skin...
]

[Image: Manage_categories.jpg]

im85288
Please, can you solve these two small problems before leaving this mod ...?¿¿¿

Big Grin

I'll have a look to see if it happens to me and fix them if they do, hopefully I'll leave the mod bug free Smile
find quote
johnnyvdberg Online
(Today 18:36)im85288 Wrote:  I'll have a look to see if it happens to me and fix them if they do, hopefully I'll leave the mod bug free Smile

(2014-04-13 15:57)johnnyvdberg Wrote:  
(2014-03-19 15:57)im85288 Wrote:  
(2014-03-15 18:53)johnnyvdberg Wrote:  I noticed that the language flags are missing in the subtitle downloader. As I have it setup so it tries to find my native language first, and then English, it's kind of hard to distinguish the two. Is this a bug, or haven't you added that feature yet?

Sounds like a bug, I do not use the subtitles at all...can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly where you are referring to?
Sure can. As you can see its sorted, but some subs don't give any hint regarding the language it's in.

[Image: screenshot000.jpg]

Could you please have a look at my problem, it looks like a tiny fix Angel
find quote