• 10(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
Hi Nessus,
i hope everything goes fine with TLBB.
i have a curiosity about the animation in the home menù.
you already know that i think is amazing, my question is.......
the animation moves from the left to the right and at a certain point it change moving from right to left. isn't it?
have you considered to use complete loops instead of the current movement?.
Peppe
wrong thread sorry
Will be nice to change color of home background animation!?
(2013-11-07, 11:06)djkidy123 Wrote: Will be nice to change color of home background animation!?

There's a couple mods to do this. Look around in this forum for a blue mod.
I noticed one thing yesterday when browsing in file-view; if the filename is longer than can be displayed in the view, it does not start to "scroll" so one is able to see the complete filename.

Can this be fixed ?
(2013-11-22, 08:09)henrike_ Wrote: I noticed one thing yesterday when browsing in file-view; if the filename is longer than can be displayed in the view, it does not start to "scroll" so one is able to see the complete filename.

Can this be fixed ?

i noticed this too!
nessus will provide an answer. Nod
Peppe
oops, i created a thread about it here --> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178755

sorry :/
Just want say that this skin is truly original and beautiful, I'm loving it so far. The blue version is my favourite. There are a few features I'd love to see implemented..

- Ability to assign different fanart sets to each home menu item. Infact, I want this feature so badly that I will gladly pay/donate to anyone who mods/implements just this feature. Will pay via Paypal.

- Ability to toggle off some submenus on home menu items (Under Movies and TV specifically)

- Ability to create custom sub-menus

- Larger clock and weather text.

- Ability to remove year from TV episode list. Or simplified list that displays episode number, title and thumb only.

Again, kudos on a fantastic skin. It is near perfection.
I just had to delete my XMBC folder from my profile and re-add my sources and skins. Bello won't let me change views in movies even though they are all enabled. Why?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
For the love of God I am going crazy. I've clean installed XBMC twice and when I install Bello I can't change view type in movies anymore. I have all the view types enabled but it just stays on "list" and won't change. Bello has been my only skin for a long time and I can't figure out why I can't change view types.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
i wonder whats going on for you patseguin....

sad thing is, i feel this skin is left out by its author :/
As far as I know Nessus is active, maybe just busy. This problem is driving me nuts though. I'm forced to use another skin...
you on windows?
Yep
works for me here and works on my friends OUYA too..

i really wonder whats going on,,,,
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5