• 2(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
(2013-05-29, 11:47)nessus Wrote:
(2013-05-29, 00:56)adriank99 Wrote: -Can you please allow for number rating instead of star rating? Everything almost falls under the 4/5 star

- I can do that. The reason for using the star rating there it was just my personal preference but if most of users feel the same way i can change it. Feedback ?

Yes this is a deal breaker for me. I would love to actually see the number rating vs star rating.

Thanks!
Hi Nessus,
i have a problem with video addons view type, we have already talked about this, but now i have a fresh install of xbmc and the problem is still there.
here is my log don't know if it can help.....
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=23491
for video addons like "bestofyoutube" or "live leak" (and all others with same structure) i can use only list view (no other, i think i should have thumbnails view too).
in the log i try to change the view type of break.com addon!!
could you take a look!
Grazie
Peppe
You are right Peppe. ThumbnailsView should be there. Sorry... my bad.
Fixed now on GitHub.

Cheers
Nessus
um i don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if there's a setting i missed, but when i use something like the icefilms plugin, the thumbnails for shows are squished, and if i change to the banner view, you dont see any image at all for the show. Not sure if its the plugin or the skin Sad. i love the skin Big GrinBig Grin its the best for me so far.

If you can see, there is still an issue that I can't remove TV Show button from Home(Didn't Photoshop the img). Is there is anyway you can suggest me to remove it ?

I have copied the zip from github today and see if it help to resolve the issue and didnt work. I have reset the profile preference as mention before.. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Philippe
Ok figured it out, its an icefilms thing, had to set it to use posters =D
(2013-06-01, 23:58)Rockafella83 Wrote: If you can see, there is still an issue that I can't remove TV Show button from Home(Didn't Photoshop the img). Is there is anyway you can suggest me to remove it ?

I have copied the zip from github today and see if it help to resolve the issue and didnt work. I have reset the profile preference as mention before.. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Philippe
You didn't say that the button is disabled. That's because you don't have any TV Shows scraped in your library, right ?.
In any case this is skin's fault. It's a wrong behavior to not have any TV Shows in your library, and not have the option to disable the Home button.

Fixed on GitHub.

Cheers
Nessus
Thanks very much, I appreciate your works. It make XMBC more attractive and simple to use, which I think, should be
a main objective to any technological products, softwares or hardwares ..

I'll certainly make a donation soon,

Phil
Hi, I really like the looks of this!

However, I have one suggestion, when choosing "Live TV" in the main menu, I would like to come directly to the channel-list (like aeon nox does). Right now one have to first press "down", then start browsing the channel-list.
Yea... i totally forgot to change that. It was one of the latest futures added to Frodo and i forgot to add it.
I will add it on GitHub on the next push.

On the other news... i need some feedback for the StarRating in VideoInfo dialog. Which one is better :

This one ?

or this one ?

or do we really need both of them ?. One more time i have to point that i am not comfortable adding a skin option if is not really needed.

Cheers
Nessus
My opinion, i like better the 1st option, seems more accurate and space saving
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hi guys, I not have "watched flag" shown in this skin...it is a bug?
Now I dont know, what videos I have already watched. Where I can turn it on?
(2013-06-05, 21:40)vicmanpergar Wrote: My opinion, i like better the 1st option, seems more accurate and space saving

+1
I prefer numbers. so i'm for the first one.
no need option to switch rating mode .
Peppe
Done. Changed star rating to numbers.
Changes are on GitHub.

@henrike_
Focus on channels list when entering PVR Is fixed on GitHub.

@shiro
There no watched flags in this skin. The only available flags are for the UnWatched items except for the 3DWall & Wall view because i haven't decided yet what kind of flag to use there.

Cheers
Nessus
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5