• 3(current)
Bugs and Suggestions
So much more functional! Thanks for changing from star rating to number rating its awesome!. Now only if you can enable wall view for music and change tv show season poster view to fixed it would be perfect! This is a really nice skin I have been using it for 2 weeks now great job!
The text in the video codec info screen is overlapping like crazy
Can you provide a screenshot please ?
Hello,

I'd like to thank Nessus for his great Work. This Skin is absolutely beautifull and it works like a charm (speed and smooth).
Although everything is nearly perfect, there's one thing that is missing for me. Under Music\Thumbnails view, it would be nice to have a info line to show artist name and album tiltle on selected album. This was a important piece missing in the confluence skin.

Even if it's not possible to integrate this info-line, bello is one of the best skins out there!

Anyhow, Great job man!

Charel
Since it doesn't fit anywhere in the current layout as it is, if i did this i would have to reposition and resize the thumbnails and won't do it.
Sorry Angel

Cheers
Nessus
Wink 
Any of those will clutter the entire screen. Sorry but i wont add it.
If you wanna do it for pesronal use add the following code between lines 519 and 520 in this file

PHP Code:
<control type="label">
  <
posx>290</posx>
  <
posy>80</posy>
  <
width>700</width>
  <
label>$INFO[ListItem.Artist]$INFO[ListItem.Album, - ]</label>
  <
font>FontSize_20</font>
  <
textcolor>blue</textcolor>
  <
align>center</align>
  <
visible>Container.Content(Albums)</visible>
</
control

The above code places the info that you want on the top center of the screen but you can play with <posx> and <posy> tags to move it where you like it.

Cheers
Nessus
@nessus: thanks for the fix for PVR section.

I have another question: When scrolling through lists, is it possible to "scroll" the list when you get to the second last entry on the page?

for example: when browsing channels in the PVR section, it shows channel 1-5 in the list, so when you are on the 4th item (channel 4), and press down, the list will scroll one step, so it shows channels 2-6 instead, and the 4th row is still the one selected (but the 4th row is now channel 5)

the same behaviour when scrolling "up" in the list, the 2nd item is always the one selected.
And when you get to the first and last item, it will highlight the 1st and 5th item as it is today.
Is working fine here.
When you press down while you are in the 4th row (channel 4) it goes to 5th row (channel 5) without scrolling. Row 1 (channel 1) is still visible. Check you resolution settings. This skin is made for use in 16:9 aspect ratios (1280x720 or 1920x1080).

Cheers
Nessus
Hello

I'm sure its been questioned but why doesn't this skin use mouse support ? Its really hard to navigate the skin through my wireless keyboard.

Thanks
(2013-06-20, 00:01)nessus Wrote: Is working fine here.
When you press down while you are in the 4th row (channel 4) it goes to 5th row (channel 5) without scrolling. Row 1 (channel 1) is still visible. Check you resolution settings. This skin is made for use in 16:9 aspect ratios (1280x720 or 1920x1080).

Cheers
Nessus

Yes, that is the current behavoir, but my question was if it is possible to change this. So when going from channel 4 to channel 5, it WILL scroll the list 1 step up, so channels 2-6 becomes visible instead (this way you always can see the "next" item in the list)
(2013-06-20, 02:05)Eko P Wrote: Hello

I'm sure its been questioned but why doesn't this skin use mouse support ? Its really hard to navigate the skin through my wireless keyboard.

Thanks

Use a remote control is the better way to "drive" Bello,
to answer to your question....it is a Nessus style and design choice, much appreciated, i have to add.
Peppe
(2013-06-20, 11:04)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2013-06-20, 02:05)Eko P Wrote: Hello

Thanks

Use a remote control is the better way to "drive" Bello,
to answer to your question....it is a Nessus style and design choice, much appreciated, i have to add.
Peppe

I actual 2nd Eko P that it should be a choice for the user. use a remote control or a keyboard. Would Nessus be open to a vote ? As I think it should be both whatever the user is comfortable with...
(2013-06-20, 11:14)MSingh Wrote: I actual 2nd Eko P that it should be a choice for the user. use a remote control or a keyboard. Would Nessus be open to a vote ? As I think it should be both whatever the user is comfortable with...

i don't know....Nessus was really clear about mouse support as you can read in post #106 of this post (Bello v1.0.0 Final).
i think you have to wait for a reply from him.
Peppe
Is not a matter of votes. This skin was designed and developed for use on large displays with a remote control from a distance (eg couch), not for computers screens with k/b and mouse, although i have no problems using my k/b during development.

Cheers
Nessus
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs and Suggestions5