1024x768 version of my skin editor is up.
just go to my site:
http://jimk.xbox-scene.com/

and click download and it will show two links. this is only for people with low resolution for there desktops. if the original was not a problem stick to that one. this is for requests i have gotten about the app being hard to use on a lower end system.

you may have to use auto hide on your taskbar to see the bottom of the app. but it should fit in 1024x768. if you are using a lower res. than that spend some money to upgrade that dinosaur. i use 1600x1200 and i have a version of the app i use that is all on one screen, everything is right there at your fingertips. Smile

i may try to include a dynamic gui that will adjust to best suit each resolution so you get the most out of your space.
tnx for all your hard work Smile
i really appreciate this 1024x768 version.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
thanks for taking the time to do this Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

great now i can edit on the laptop

thanks!
the new version will stay 1024x768 and will always display the preview screen. all the settings will be to the right in a tab selected scroll box. the new gui is almost done. its kind of like 3d studio max. i am not sure if it makes it less "cumbersome" as a guy from xbox scene seemed to think the other way was. but hopefully people like it better.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1024x768 version of my skin editor is up.0