streaming videos from home network to raspberry
Can you play a video for a 5 minutes, then paste your ifconfig? The values above are not so useful assuming you have just booted the system as there is so little traffic that has been transmitted or received. I'm wondering if, with more traffic transmitted/received, it will reveal errors on your eth0.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I am sorry having bothered You with my problem. While trying to execute Your last recommendation, I realized suddenly, that I was making a stupid mistake!
Namely, I did not took out the WLAN stick while connecting to the DEVOLO and the command from the Yatse came still over WLAN. The two simultaneous connections were too much for the pi.
Now I started the pi only with DEVOLO and set Yatse also to the same IP and everything works fine, without buffering. I have to renounce to WLAN and make a permanent link to the DEVOLO through a hub (sharing with the Entertain).
Thank You very much for Your patience and thousands of excuses!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
streaming videos from home network to raspberry0