Video stutter MBP Retina
I just got a MBP retina.
And i cant get my video files to run smoothly.
I tried using the same settings i use on my Windows machines but the video is still stuttering a bit. (not a lot. But its still noticeable)
And the error % is hovering around 25%.
So what settings should i use to not have this problem?
Feels like i have tried all possible combinations by now but its still the same.
Out of the box it shouldn't stutter at all on most videos. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?
(2013-05-25, 01:50)Ned Scott Wrote: Out of the box it shouldn't stutter at all on most videos. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?

Done. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21968
During this log i used audio clock.
But i have the same issue even if i choose other options.
The error meeter is hovering around 25% and it is not huge chops but it feels like the fps is on like 20fps or so. So it feels likes its not running smoothly.
Also i noticed that some times when i shut XBMC down it gives me an error out in OSX that it did not shut down properly.
And also some times when i try to enter my nas disks it takes forever. And on my other computers it instant.
How ever those 2 issues dont seem to have anything to do with the choppy video playback.
When i did this log i had removed the network folders, and are running the video from the MBP-Retina it self. So that the connection to the NAS is not a factor.
Just for testing, do they stutter if they're not in a rar archive?
Just did a test. And yes its the same issue.
Error rate is hovering around 25% and i have stutters.
Also tried with 5 different videos. All of them is working perfectly on my windows laptop and my NUC.
But they stutter on the MBP Retina.
(2013-05-25, 21:05)Ned Scott Wrote: Just for testing, do they stutter if they're not in a rar archive?

Can you see in the logg that i have stutters?
Or is that not possible?

If you want me to try something else just ask.
Not sure if this is an issue only i have or all with MBP-R have.
Any way i really want to get this working.

Your help is very much appreciated.
So thank you for taking the time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video stutter MBP Retina0