Linux - vaapi-sse4: Deinterlacing Testing

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.75 Average
mhoogenbosch Offline
(Today 10:33)sveni_lee Wrote:  I've ons questions.
I've two problems with wakeup from S4:

1.) xbmc start before Networkcard is ready so I get probkems with the libraries on my MySQL server. The xbmc.log told my "unable to open database..."

2.) The VDR can't "find" my DD CineS2 tuner card, So it didn't start. Is it possible to "re-initialize"

I know it's not HowTo relatet but maybe the is something I can change in the startup script...
Both questions aren't related to the topic. Maybe it is a good idea to keep the topics clean and ontopic.
Indeed, the first is related to the network stack being to quickly. You can set wait for network as DDD has mentioned. that works (atleast it does for me). For the second, check if the modules have been loaded and it is recognized (dmesg), if it doesn't work, it is more efficient to open a new thread.
find quote
tutu Offline
Any issues/reason to upgrade to Ubuntu 14.10?
find quote
fritsch Offline
Team-XBMC Developer
No - not a single one. I personally will skip 14.10 completely. 14.04 LTS + mesa utopic + kernel mainline + libva wsnipex ppa is more than utopic alone would give us.

"Your most vocal users are not reflective of your userbase" J.M.

Audio Engine: SPDIF has only 2 pcm channels. DTS, AC3 are encoded via those 2 channels. It's obviously clear that you are not able to change Speaker Layout when running via SPDIF.
No help without a proper Debug Log
find quote
sveni_lee Offline
Fan
(Today 11:30)mhoogenbosch Wrote:  Both questions aren't related to the topic. Maybe it is a good idea to keep the topics clean and ontopic.
Indeed, the first is related to the network stack being to quickly. You can set wait for network as DDD has mentioned. that works (atleast it does for me). For the second, check if the modules have been loaded and it is recognized (dmesg), if it doesn't work, it is more efficient to open a new thread.

Yes you are right, sorry!
Maybe a Mod can separate from this tread...

Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
find quote