How to edit "Watched" status (quickly) for multiple items?
Hi,

I noticed there is a "Watched" status column when you click on a movie or a particular TV show episode. I can edit it by double clicking the item then checking the "Watched" box.

My question is, is it possible to edit "Watched" for an entire TV show or season all at once?

In addition, is there a hotkey to toggle Watched? Like Mark/Unmark is CTRL+M, maybe Watched/Unwatched should be CTRL+W?

--------
I'd also like to thank the current devs of EMM, I stopped using it for a few years once it got abandoned but I am really excited that you guys took it over Smile. Great job!
W to toggle watched/unwatched, works for individual episodes as well as shows.
Hey, I' using ember 1.3 revision 13 and using the 'W' key doesn't work for me. Is there somewhere particular I have to click on first?

It just skips to tv shows starting with 'W' when I do that.
No idea what that is but that normally only happens when you press SHIFT and a letter.
(2013-05-26, 19:10)Hitcher Wrote: No idea what that is but that normally only happens when you press SHIFT and a letter.

I think you've overlooked the fact this post is in the "Ember Media Manager" section. Smile

Pressing W has no effect on Watched status in Ember.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I did, sorry. W works in XBMC.
Ok.. so is there a way to toggle Watched status as per my OP?
I'd be interested to know about quick change hotkey as well as bulk editing the watched staus.

I also note that, with the <playcount> set to '1' in the nfo file by Ember, XBMC doesn't register the watched status (even after refeshing using local copy). I've tried toggling it to '0' in the nfo as well.

Any ideas?
No "quick-key" or hotkey atm in Ember.
Atm the best way is to use trakt.tv (plugin in XBMC and misc.-module in Ember) to sync XBMC and Ember.
(2013-06-04, 15:28)ploppytk Wrote: I'd be interested to know about quick change hotkey as well as bulk editing the watched staus.

I also note that, with the <playcount> set to '1' in the nfo file by Ember, XBMC doesn't register the watched status (even after refeshing using local copy). I've tried toggling it to '0' in the nfo as well.

Any ideas?

Have to edit your advancedsettings.xml and set the <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>. I just did that and that seems to have worked. http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...library.3E

(2013-06-05, 09:33)DanCooper Wrote: No "quick-key" or hotkey atm in Ember.
Atm the best way is to use trakt.tv (plugin in XBMC and misc.-module in Ember) to sync XBMC and Ember.

I'd rather not share my data online, I'm sure you understand what with all the privacy leaks nowadays being very common Smile.
Ah, realised I had missed the <videolibrary> </videolibrary> tags!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to edit "Watched" status (quickly) for multiple items?0