Android new to andriod/ network share
Hi
I just recived my vidon.me stb im having trouble addimg source
How do i go about it my media is on a windos 7 machine my drive is shared and the folder inside containingy movies is also shared

When i go to nsf nothing happens
And when i go to unpn all i get is folders on c drive

Thanks
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
Should work just like the desktop version. Remember, when adding a source it won't show the files, just the folders, and double check your security settings (if it requires a password, etc) on the PC.
Ok
So there is no windows network samba on this device
I downloaded xbmc for my atrix 2 and worked perfect picked up window's share and my E: drive was there plus
Movies
Tv shows
Music
So i guess i got junk
Is there anyway to install xbmc from this site instead of vidonme program
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
I believe it's Allwinner A10 hardware, so I would check out this thread for experimental builds: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154492
This box is like Linux build boots strait into xbmc
I know its not this forums problem.
But dvdfab is not responding with any support on this product every thread on their forum is ignored
They made 1,000 of of us
Very mad
This box does nothing but reboot no audo over hdmi and does not play most mkv files
What do we do
Asking because there sponsoring xbmc
ImageImage
(2013-05-25, 04:12)jonatan Wrote: Hi
I just recived my vidon.me stb im having trouble addimg source
How do i go about it my media is on a windos 7 machine my drive is shared and the folder inside containingy movies is also shared

When i go to nsf nothing happens
And when i go to unpn all i get is folders on c drive

Thanks

Windows file shares are SMB, NSF are UNIX file shares that you cannont setup on windows 7 or 8 Home editions.
There is no smb on this box i installed aeon nox ond now it wont even boot stuck on boot screen then reboots over and over
ImageImage
This must be a newer device that they are selling than the one I am thinking of. Do you have a link to it on their website? I can't seem to find it.
(2013-05-26, 23:28)Ned Scott Wrote: This must be a newer device that they are selling than the one I am thinking of. Do you have a link to it on their website? I can't seem to find it.
The box
http://www.vidon.me/set_top_box.html

The problems
http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54
ImageImage
Holy crap. Ask for a refund. This thing is a steaming pile of dog crap.
Lol thanks ned
Thats what i figured probly wont get nothing back due to it be free since i bought a $280 life time package they threw this in i new i should of went with the $20 amazon gift card but fill bad for the folks that paid $99 for it dvdfab sure came up with a good scam
ImageImage
So this is the reply i got from dvdfab support

Dear jonatan

1. The VidOn.me Set-up Box does not support Windows share.

2. Please update VidOn.me Set-up Box to the latest version to play and see the result. As soon as you startup VidOn.me Set-up Box, it will detect if there is any update available.

3. VidOn.me Set-up Box can connect to your Nas drive and play the video files from your Nas.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours, --Ashley Liu
ImageImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new to andriod/ network share0