Linux Disable adjustrefreshrate for video plugins
I have enable pause video for 2 seconds in the playback setting to allow my tv to switch to 24hz. However, when I do this for video plugins like hulu it will pause the stream and many times this will cause the playback to stop. I was wondering if there was a way to disable the adjustrefreshrate option for video plugins. I can over ride for non 23.976/24 fps video using the override option. How can one override it for 23.976/24 fps plugin streams not local media like nfs/smb.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for this problem.
Short answer is that you can't. Are you sure you need the 2 second delay?
It messes up iPlayer as well.
(2013-05-29, 23:23)negge Wrote: Short answer is that you can't. Are you sure you need the 2 second delay?

My TVs mode switching is slow. I would have to rewind the video once it starts. It kind of sucks that I need to do it. I have an old Sony XBR9 32 inch TV.
Surely it doesn't take more than a few seconds? Can there really be something that important during the first seconds of the clip?
(2013-05-31, 00:26)negge Wrote: Surely it doesn't take more than a few seconds? Can there really be something that important during the first seconds of the clip?

The main reason I do it is to prevent my speakers from popping at times when the display is switching modes if there is audio in the initial second.

Though it is possible, I think this would be a nice feature to have if possible.
once a stream hits the player it is just that - a mere stream. even if any of you two peeps change stuff to make it possible it is certainly not mainline material.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable adjustrefreshrate for video plugins0