Script Failed!: XBMC Flicks Master
Hello,

I've looked around for a solution to this but cannot seem to find anything relevant to my problem..

I'm running The XBMC Frodo build.

I found the XBMC Flicks video add on and installed it from the zip file. When I go to the add-on, it shows me directories such as DVD by mail or suggestions for you.

Before i can begin into the main directories, I am prompted to enter my Netflix account information into the browser window that pops up..got that, then I get a comfirmation on the browser that said something to the effect of "Your account is now linked to XBMC Flicks. Your username and password will now be shared with XBMC Flicks...." Okay, when I got back to XBMC and press ok in the prompt, I am only presented with an error "Script Failed!: XMBC Flicks Master". I've tried the above steps time and time again. Tried it on two machines and tried it with different default browsers...no change. Even re-installed XBMC. Could it have something to do with the Skin I'm using? Or is this something to do with the plugin not recognizing that it is now able to access Netflix?

Anyone else have this issue?
(2013-05-27, 01:05)codeman061988 Wrote: Hello,

I've looked around for a solution to this but cannot seem to find anything relevant to my problem..

I'm running The XBMC Frodo build.

I found the XBMC Flicks video add on and installed it from the zip file. When I go to the add-on, it shows me directories such as DVD by mail or suggestions for you.

Before i can begin into the main directories, I am prompted to enter my Netflix account information into the browser window that pops up..got that, then I get a comfirmation on the browser that said something to the effect of "Your account is now linked to XBMC Flicks. Your username and password will now be shared with XBMC Flicks...." Okay, when I got back to XBMC and press ok in the prompt, I am only presented with an error "Script Failed!: XMBC Flicks Master". I've tried the above steps time and time again. Tried it on two machines and tried it with different default browsers...no change. Even re-installed XBMC. Could it have something to do with the Skin I'm using? Or is this something to do with the plugin not recognizing that it is now able to access Netflix?

Anyone else have this issue?

Post a log to the developer
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
Here is the problem I am having.

17:04:24 T:2220 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'httplib.BadStatusLine'>
Error Contents:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-a644263\default.py", line 26, in <module>
import resources.lib.menu as menu
File "C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-a644263\resources\lib\menu.py", line 474, in <module>
getInstantQueue()
File "C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-a644263\resources\lib\iqueue.py", line 1379, in getInstantQueue
initApp()
File "C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-a644263\resources\lib\iqueue.py", line 1374, in initApp
user = getAuth(netflixClient,VERBOSE_USER_LOG)
File "C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-a644263\resources\lib\iqueue.py", line 85, in getAuth
tok = netflix.user.getAccessToken( MY_USER['request'] )
File "C:\Users\Media Center\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-a644263\resources\lib\Netflix.py", line 74, in getAccessToken
response = client.connection.getresponse()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 990, in getresponse
response.begin()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 391, in begin
version, status, reason = self._read_status()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\httplib.py", line 355, in _read_status
raise BadStatusLine(line)
BadStatusLine
-->End of Python script error report<--

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script Failed!: XBMC Flicks Master0