Video OSD on Cinemascope Screen
Hi,

First post here, and loving the XBMC experience so far!

I have searched through a number of threads but not found the answer to my question yet, that question being is it possible to move (vertically) the osd on video playback as I have a cinemascope screen with masking at the top and bottom when watching 2:40:1 movies which means that the osd is either hidden or causes my screen to zoom back to 16:9 aspect ratio due to the usual bottom black bar being filled with the osd? Not a major issue as the osd is not on the screen very often, but a minor annoyance which I would like to resolve if possible

What I would like to do - using the Transparency! skin if possible as that is my favourite - is move the osd nearer to the vertical centre of the screen - between the black bars rather over them - to eliminate this issue. If this is not possible using the Transparency! skin then is it possible at all with XBMC using another skin?

Thanks!
Shaun
your only option would be to modify the skin.

most likely you'll have the same issue with every other skin.
all skins are coded for 16:9 aspect-ratio and most, if not all, will have the video osd either at the top or at the bottom of the screen.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD on Cinemascope Screen0