Music artwork in file view
Ok my final hurdle in setting up my XBMC is my music library.
All my folders in my music directory are labelled %artist% - %album%
So I scan them all into my library and download the cover art. Majority of the artwork gets downloaded and Im fine with that.
But in library view if i click to view artist i get lots of entries of the artist and other artists featuring the one i want. Everything is all over the shop.
Its too complicated.
All I want is to view my albums as they are displayed in file mode (library off) and when i hover over one to display the cd artwork and the background to change to some fan art. Is this possible? Is there a music plugin that can achieve this?
I really hope someone can help me out! Thanks in advance!
I'm assuming you mean when you view an artist's albums within library mode, you also see any entries within compilations and other albums of artists they may have collaborated with?

I found this a minor problem at first but then I decided I liked the feature. So I'm not sure technically if this will work as I never got round to trying it but you could replace on your id3 artist tags with album artist? What os are you using? There are plenty of tools to help you do it easily.
Linux 3.5.0-22-generic
Ubuntu 12.10 - XBMCbuntu quantal
Skin: Aeon Nox
CPU: Intel Celeron G1610 2.60GHz
GPU: Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000
RAM: 2GB
SSD: 32GB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music artwork in file view0