new category
Wink 
Is it possible to make a copy of the category series and create another with the name of anime?
If yes could you teach me I would be very grateful for the help.

Local image I'm talking about.
No, but there are scrapers out there that can handle anime. I can't be positive but the 'Universal Scraper' might cover them, or you could take a look here: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=147

If you want to separate tv shows from anime, your best bet is smart playlists. There is a link in my signature which should hopefully help you with those.
When you arrive in custom what you squeeze to appears that list you choose Smart Playlist Manager
You push arrow up to get the General Options screen to appear, and if Smart Playlist Manager isn't there it's because you are missing the randomandlastitems script.
Even stirring in the script is unable to create a new open source is not here?
Hey, it's easy.

At first, all your anime needs to be in a seperate folder. Then you download the AniDB.net scraper addon. Create a new source, selecting this scraper instead of TVDb. -> Your anime should be in your Video Database along with the other Videos. If you have that, you can read a little about Smartplaylists to get seperate views.
in the case they will get along with the movies or serials section, but do not have how to separate them?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new category0