Wiki account creation temporarily disabled. Request accounts here.
Hey scott i need a wiki account
Hey, I'd like to give a shot at improving Custom Video nodes a bit.
(2013-07-06, 19:25)DjSlash Wrote: Hey, I'd like to give a shot at improving Custom Video nodes a bit.

Login details sent via PM.
Hi, I would like to get a wiki-account in order to give some more detail to the XBMC for Linux specific page. Thx
(2013-07-06, 20:33)m3t3or Wrote: Hi, I would like to get a wiki-account in order to give some more detail to the XBMC for Linux specific page. Thx

I was wondering if I could get a login? I'd like to add some stuff to the Ouya Wiki. Thanks
(2013-07-07, 03:57)Hakarune Wrote: I was wondering if I could get a login? I'd like to add some stuff to the Ouya Wiki. Thanks

Hi Ned, I need to request a wiki account.
need account pleaseSad
I need to fix a deprecated/soon-to-be-dead link in the HOW-TO for shared libraries. Thanks.
(2013-07-08, 13:47)justlivordie Wrote: need account pleaseSad

(2013-07-14, 16:44)dirtydan Wrote: I need to fix a deprecated/soon-to-be-dead link in the HOW-TO for shared libraries. Thanks.

Login please.
(2013-07-17, 12:43)teeedubb Wrote: Login please.

Sure you don't have one already? "teeedubb" already exists on the wiki as a user, created July 9th, 2011.
I'd forgotten all about that, thanks.
Seems like my wiki account is MIA, will be nice to get an account.

I don't really have something to add to the wiki except the there are two Action IDs that are missing: NextChannelGroup and PreviousChannelGroup both are specific to PVROSDChannels window (DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml).

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Action_IDs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiki account creation temporarily disabled. Request accounts here.0