Wiki account creation temporarily disabled. Request accounts here.
UPDATE 2013-7-21: Account requests are now handled via this link: Special:RequestAccount (wiki)

UPDATE 2013-7-20: So the wiki had some really bad database corruption, and since we were pretty much hosed, we reset most of the databases. This means all user accounts on the wiki have been reset. They technically don't exist, but they still have "history", meaning they just need to be re-registered. I'm very sorry about the inconvenience, but this is was the best course of action to get the wiki up and running again fast, and to correct some deep issues it was having.

So what does this mean now? I'm not sure. I'm still restoring the wiki, and I'll know more by tomorrow.

Account creation on the wiki has been temporarily disabled until the wiki is switched to an OpenID login system. If you need an account before then, please request one here.

If you've already made an account on the wiki, that will still work. You do not need an account to read the wiki. If you just need something changed real quick and don't plan on doing a lot of editing, etc, feel free to message me with the requested change.

UPDATE (2013-7-5): I'm not sure how much longer it will be for OpenID to work, or some alternative log-in system. We discovered that there's an incompatibility with the server software and the requirements for OpenID, but since that server also needs some updates, it's possible that incompatibility will be resolved. I just don't know how long it will take.
I would be willing to contribute compatibility experience with hardware I recently bought and use with OpenElec/XBMC.
You would ideally use the email address from my forum account.
Thanks.
(2013-05-28, 21:32)jus7incase Wrote: I would be willing to contribute compatibility experience with hardware I recently bought and use with OpenElec/XBMC.
You would ideally use the email address from my forum account.
Thanks.

Login details sent via PM. Feel free to contact me if you have any issues.
Hi Ned, I need to request a wiki account.
(2013-05-31, 17:31)adamsey Wrote: Hi Ned, I need to request a wiki account.

Login details sent via PM.
Hello Ned
i wana have a wiki account so if u can tell me how can i have it thanks
(2013-05-31, 22:59)jatt2636 Wrote: Hello Ned
i wana have a wiki account so if u can tell me how can i have it thanks

Hey ned, i need a wiki account too.
(2013-06-02, 10:51)xhaggi Wrote: Hey ned, i need a wiki account too.

Hi, can I please have an account in order to make some changes to the skinning documentation. Let me know what details you need via PM.
(2013-06-03, 03:37)Unfledged Wrote: Hi, can I please have an account in order to make some changes to the skinning documentation. Let me know what details you need via PM.

need account
(2013-06-03, 16:11)saundo20 Wrote: need account

Need an account to edit <cputempcommand>/<gputempcommand> section on http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...command.3E to add Raspberry Pi-suitable commands.
(2013-06-05, 13:20)mino Wrote: Need an account to edit <cputempcommand>/<gputempcommand> section on http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...command.3E to add Raspberry Pi-suitable commands.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiki account creation temporarily disabled. Request accounts here.0