Actual GIT Version: No OSD
Hey everybody, I'm using the actual GIT Version of Aeon Nox. I know it's work in Progress and bugs may be expected, but has anyone else the thing that there is no OSD showing when pressing Pause? I enabled "show video information in pause" in the skin options, but nothing is showing? Can anyone help?
I think its backwards, uncheck the "show video information in pause" and it will show up.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hey, thanks, better. But still not the view i wanted. I was searching for this one

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad89/...hot025.png

Now I'm getting only the small pause bar on top with the small time indicator on the bottom... Or is this view simply missing...?

Thanks for any help!
I'm not in front of my PC right now to check it, but try pressing 'I' or 'Enter', it's one of those.
Yeahr, that's the view, pressing 'i'. But how to toggle that for the pause screen? Is there any way?
Try this: Check the "Show video information in pause", then press ESCAPE a couple of times to go back to the movie. Press 'I', and then press ESCAPE again. Now press "Pause".
Nope... Sad Do you use this version? Is it working? Can you tell me exactly what is checked and unchecked in this dialog? Thanks!
Yes, it should work. Try pressing 'Enter', go to the Misc Options on the far right, and make sure the "Show video information in pause" is checked (better uncheck/check from there). Then back up with a couple of ESCAPEs and press Pause. If it doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you...
I think hes looking to have it as it was before some of the latest git updates (I actually do too) but that layout has been replaced as CutSickAss mentioned by hitting "i" which will bring the old screen back. It should not be too hard to bring the old screen back with a little editing though.
Logo's Made So Far:
Ah, okay. That was my question, so it is intended to work like this, it's no bug.

Shadowtek, can you tell me how to edit this...? I don't like the new view without information at all...
(2013-05-30, 12:06)Simon6785 Wrote: Ah, okay. That was my question, so it is intended to work like this, it's no bug.

Shadowtek, can you tell me how to edit this...? I don't like the new view without information at all...

Backup and use this, make sure to turn on "Show video information in pause" as its not backwards anymore. These two files are from the repo... but they work fine for me:

Download
Logo's Made So Far:
Works like a charm, thanks! Smile
Bringing up this old issue because I am hoping to get video info also displayed when I hit pause....Can I get these files?
thanks
(2014-02-09, 15:22)homerjs Wrote: Bringing up this old issue because I am hoping to get video info also displayed when I hit pause....Can I get these files?
thanks
you have to set this option in settings GUI . In case of the GIT version there is a fix
https://db.tt/BRWM4nsz
replace these files from zip in the 1080i of your aeon nox.
Thanks Shaktoo for the fix. I thought I was losing my mind trying to get the movie info to display on my xbmc. Had movie info enable and still wasnt getting the display info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actual GIT Version: No OSD0