Musicvideo questions
I have a few questions about the musicvideo:

* Where can i set the value for country and orignal titel in information of the musicvideo
* How can i set the cdart and logo in musicvideo
* Where can i set the value of the artist like genre and mood in menu from artitst in musicvideo

Thanks already

Mario
Check out my post on this very subject...http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163814

And to answer some of your questions...

Q: "* Where can i set the value for country and original title in information of the musicvideo"
A: Music Videos can contain the same information as Music...
<musicvideo>
<title></title>
<artist></artist>
<album></album>
<genre></genre>
<director></director>
<composer></composer>
<studio></studio>
<year></year>
<runtime></runtime>
</musicvideo>

Notice there is no Country listed, so not sure where this information would be stored.

Q: "* How can i set the cdart and logo in musicvideo"
A: This is what I have so far...
The following artwork names work:
artist - musicvideo-poster.jpg
artist - musicvideo-thumb.jpg
Also, artist - musicvideo-fanart.jpg should work, but I don't know how to bring it up in ACE.
poster.jpg
fanart.jpg

So the musicvideo-poster.jpg would be the Album cover. The musicvideo-thumb.jpg would be CDART, and the musicvideo-fanart.jpg would be whatever fanart you have for the group.

In ACE, the CDART's don't work for Music Videos, probably because the Music Video takes the whole screen, so you wouldn't be able to see the CDART anyway. However, if you do put them in the folder with your Music Videos, ACE will switch between using the Album Artwork on CDART in the Main Menu quick launch Widget at the top.

Q: "* Where can i set the value of the artist like genre and mood in menu from artitst in musicvideo"
Genre are loaded from the MusicVideo.nfo file, as I have listed above. Mood should be loaded from the Artist.nfo, but I haven't figured out the name XBMC or ACE needs to display this information. I've tried the artist.nfo, artistname.nfo (example 3 Doors Down.nfo), and the artist - musicvideo.nfo (3 Doors Down - Kryptonite.nfo). Check out the WIKI (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO_files/music) for more info on this.

Also, check my post, as I have some tips, and work arounds to fix issues with Music Videos, in ACE and XBMC.

Oh, and if you find out something that I haven't, please post about it, I would like to make my Music Video collection look just as good as my Movie and TV Shows do.
Thanks PowersHouse for your reply and time. Appreciate it.

I add value now with the script library editor. Thats much easier than the .nfo files. Additional files when it is not possible with the script i make .nfo files. Only the country value is empty and with .nfo files it is not working.

The cdart and logo normally i ad with the add on art downloader. But in musicvideo it said that the script is not working. You can ad easy folder and fanart in Ace. I don't use .nfo files for that.

The link: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO_files/music%29 is working but no information. I already saw on wiki how it works with .nfo files.

When you go to musicvideo or concerts and then to artists the value are empty like genre and mood.

I also wanna make the musicvideo as good as the rest. I figure already a few things out.

Mario

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Musicvideo questions0