• 57(current)
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator
And you little bouncy pony, are not able to read!
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2014-04-21, 19:56)moneymaker Wrote: And you little bouncy pony, are not able to read!

Oh, I can read just fine. I just think it's odd that you would rename someone elses app to the same name as someone elses app. Oh, and you might want to double check your channel list since it's not up to date with the beta or the stable release.

So, why exactly did you change the name to USTV if it doesn't even support USTV? Also, why change the name at all if you aren't going to be consistent in using it?
First, learn to read! Really, learn to read! It's named USTV VoD - stands for Video-on-Demand. It's not related with USTVnow! Big difference cowboy. Do you know the difference between VoD and Live-TV? I hope I understood you if not don't judge me.

Second, Free Cable is not updated by devs anymore, because we decided to move on and renamed the add-on. We wanted to bring VOD and live TV with familiar names closer.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
guys, if development moved on from Free Cable to USTV VoD - could we just close this thread?
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
(2014-04-22, 17:19)Hannes The Hun Wrote: guys, if development moved on from Free Cable to USTV VoD - could we just close this thread?

+1
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Hi All

I have noticed that

1. that I'm experiencing issues with 1.2.7, where CBS, NBC and ABC are no longer functioning.

2. I rolled back to ver 1.2.6 and now CBS works, however I'm having issues with ABC and NBC

and

2. I have another system with ver 1.2.3 and ABC works, however CBS does not work

Would anyone be able to guide me on what files I could transpose from 1.2.3 to 1.2.6 so I could have the one version loaded and working?

kind regards

V
I'll anser this in the correct thread.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Free Cable - US station aggregator7