Playlist Latest Episodes Widget
Since i updated to 12.x have the latest episodes with playlists not been working correctly.
I have 3 playlists, Tv Shows, Anime and Docs. I would like it only to show the latest episode for only the playlist attached. It workes but it shows all latest episodes from ALL my tv shows.
How do i fix this in 12.2?
The link in my sig pretty much shows you how. You do need script.randomandlastitems for it to work.
(2013-06-02, 22:17)Vaikin Wrote: The link in my sig pretty much shows you how. You do need script.randomandlastitems for it to work.

Thank you!
Hello ....
Recommended episodes (currently watchin serie) doesn't seems to work in widget for a smartplaylist ...
is it normal ?
Thanks
(2013-06-03, 20:04)mardup Wrote: Hello ....
Recommended episodes (currently watchin serie) doesn't seems to work in widget for a smartplaylist ...
is it normal ?
Thanks

Nobody ?

My tv shows playlists are based on "path" ... "begin with .." and returns the goods tv shows
but the widget "in progress tv show" for these playlists are empty .

Does anyone have this feature ok ?

Thanks
Seems to work ok. Is your playlist returning tv shows or episodes? Mine is tv shows with 'path starts with' seems to work.
thanks for your answer
My playlists are "TV show" type, and they are based on "path starts with..."
The return selection of the playlist is OK.
It's only the widget "in progress tv show" for this kind of playlist that is not ok
others widgets (random epidose, ... ) are OK
I use last git of NOX
I have the SAME Problem.
The Widget didnt show my Series, Episodes im currently watching.
Is there any Solution yet?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist Latest Episodes Widget0