Xperience720
Is it possible to convert this skin to 720p? has anyone got any tips, im looking to run this skin on a raspberry pi. im willing to convert the skin myself, but im thinking that it cant be as simple as i think it is.
It is a long process that involves not only downscaling images but also modifying all the xml files to change each element's coordinates and size etc so that they correspond to 720p resolution sizes. Basically, it's a lot of really boring and menial work.

In addition xbmc already automatically downscales 1080 skins for other resolutions anyway, so you already should be able to use the skin on a 720p display (or even on a different aspect ratio - for instance I use the skin on one of my boxes with a 16:10 1680x1050 resolution without too many major issues). I can't comment on what the performance differences are between downscaled and true 720p skins, but the other benefits are very minor compared to the amount of work it would take to achieve it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
You can downscale the xml's with phil65's skin xml converter tool. Then you need to downscale all images with some batch tool. But if I were you, I won't try it because the PI is also too slow for a 720p version of the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience7200