• 8(current)
MQ5 Features - PLEASE HELP!
(2013-10-24, 21:28)Samu-rai Wrote: That was GuiZ's ACE mod.

I think he asked MQ to include it as standard within MQ5, but he declined.

Speak to GuiZ, I bet he will be able to Mod MQ5 if he hasn't already Cool

Hopefully MQ sees this and reconsiders the request.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry

I don't think Marcos will includ it. I've already ask for it on XBMC Brasil. Maybe he will reconsider it if many users are interessed by this.

Anyway, you can use that. Replace the file in 720p folder
- only for tvshow -

Enjoy
First of all thanks to the people working on this outstanding skin.

A little request/suggestion on the movies section...

I'm using smart playlists to split standard and high definition movies, and assigned each playlist to two different menu item. So far so good.

The fact is that the nice "widget" above the menu bar that tells you recently added movies, is not working anymore. Would be great to have it even with playlists filter somehow.
(2013-10-26, 20:15)sclerato Wrote: First of all thanks to the people working on this outstanding skin.

A little request/suggestion on the movies section...

I'm using smart playlists to split standard and high definition movies, and assigned each playlist to two different menu item. So far so good.

The fact is that the nice "widget" above the menu bar that tells you recently added movies, is not working anymore. Would be great to have it even with playlists filter somehow.

The widgets should work on smart playlists. Are you sure yo have them activated in the skin settings, or have set up your smart playlists correctly?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Would be nice if possible to have the running time of a movie in the bottom flags

Great skin

Thanks for all the hard work
(2013-09-22, 15:04)bberger Wrote: I always liked the Aon MQ-Series, but after MQ3 I decided to switch to Aeon Nox for the following reasons:
  • TV Next Aired (Low List View)
  • TV Show Status (New, Returning, Ended, Cancelled)
  • VERTICAL LiveTV Channel-List

If you could include those small things I'd be happy to switch back to the MQ.

Do you have an idea if this was implemented? The NextAired/Show status features are critical for me because it's the only way I can detect missing episodes..
Like this: Wink

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Have to have a look for myself (only use low list) when I get home from work and try out the MQ5 Wink

That's how I'm used to it (on Aeon Nox, Low List > Show additional information):

If you don't have it implemented yet I'd consider a small donation to make it into the next update. I absolutely love the MQ versions, but always had a struggle with LiveTV view (which looks amazingly promising on the screenshots in MQ5!!!) and that little gimmick Smile

PS: I just donated anyways Wink
Got it, you want to see the information within the library. In MQ 5 you see the information about episodes at the top, just below the title, but this information is not visible to Low List. I'll include it in the list to do. (including the Status)

Ps. Thank you very much. Smile
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
No problem, just keep up the good work Wink I'll send you a screenshot as soon as I've updated my XBMC to show you exactly what I mean. (just did find this one shot on google)

//Edit:
Here you go (first one is how I like to use it with the Show 'Next Aired' info checked):

Second one is default (unchecked):

Sorry about the bad picture quality.. seems to be a bug in the camera app..
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Features - PLEASE HELP!2