Release sonara.tv Arabic Vod plugin
tried few links but they did not work, it seems new added staff is been added in different way.

try الهارب مسلسلات تركية

most of it works though, the quality is great
Ok, I looked into this issue , you are right man , they look to use different flash player depending on content to be play , however i fixed the script so it gets
the right flash player every time , please upgrade to 1.6.0 from repo

(2013-12-21, 13:18)pcwork Wrote: tried few links but they did not work, it seems new added staff is been added in different way.

try الهارب مسلسلات تركية

most of it works though, the quality is great
great work bisha it works great for me Smile
hello im really new to that if please you can explain me how to add it
thank you
Video 
Hi, first, I Wanted to thank you for such a great plugin. has been working great, and much appreciated..

Now for an issue:

I am using 1.7.0 version and as of yesterday, for some reason, when I would go to one of the categories, I only see empty screen. I thought it was specific to my laptop so
tried it on a couple other computers, same thing, just categories show and no content. I even attempted to try the plugin on a remote computer which gave the same results.
Tried it with xbmc 12.3 and also the beta 13, same issue, the sonara.net web site is fine so I figured maybe the plugin is no longer working due to some change of the player. anyway, any tips
on what else I can try to get this working?
If you need any more info, logs, etc I will be glad post them
Thanks again for all your hard work,!

Hello bisha,
I like sonara plugin a lot, Great Work!
I just have one issue with seeking forward.
I am using it on G-box MX2, atv2 and ipad all running the same problem,
Whenever i seek forward, the video is no longer synchronized with audio.
What could be the problem ?
Thanks.
Hello Bisha,
Is it possible that you can update panet add-on so it can take more than 30 eposides like to عشك النساء shows 30 only but on website is more.
Thank you very much, i really appreciate it.
Good work.
Hi Bisah,

I'm not sure if you are monitoring this site or not, but Sonara addon as well as Bookra addon has not been working for few weeks now, if you have time can you please see if you can have them fixed, I'm using Kodi 15b2

Sincerely,
Hi Bisha,

Thanks for your effort. I have an issue I hope you can help with.

When I play any movie from Sonara add-on I got this error in the log:
ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.sonara/?url=94214&mode=3]

How can I overcome this problem?

Thanks a lot
I fixed the module. Tested it with a few tvshows.

- Navigate to Kodi Addon Path on your PC.
- Locate Folder plugin.video.sonara
- Rename default.py to default_ORIG.py
- Download file: http://1drv.ms/1N18Jvu
- copy it into above folder

Sometimes you need to confirm your selection twice. I think it's because of a timeout (which was 15sec, I changed it to 30).
The link not working.
Can you put the link please.
Thanks
ok. how about this: Download

click the download icon at the top of the page.
Thank you Norman. What about who have the android iptv box. Can we download the file and do the normal install zip. Thank you for your efforts and for working on it.
Hey.
You can zip the folder containing the file. The zip should have the same name as the folder (i think it was video.addons.sonara.zip).

I used this method to add this version to my Kodi running on Amazon Fire TV:

- copy zip file to usb device (FAT32 formatted so my fire tv recognizes the stick)
- plugged it into the fire tv
- uninstalled the old addon within kodi
- then under Settings-->Addons-->install from zip: here i navigated to the usb device and installed the zip file.

Ultimately I would like to add my fix to the gloabal repository so the addon autoupdates. But I didn't get so for yet.
Thank You nomansland008

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sonara.tv Arabic Vod plugin2