• 2(current)
WIP Arctic mk. II
Suggestion!!

Image[/align]
UPDATE

* Fixed RSS text color for visibility
* Added options to show movies discart for Low List, Poster Info and Poster Classic (In viewtype menu > View Options > Show Discart)
* A few other little fixes

Thanks everyone for the kind words, suggestions and so on.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Been bouncing between this and the ++ mod. Great work! Wondering if you could add tile colors to the addon tiles on each section instead of the grey?
(2013-06-08, 05:40)BigPoppa17211 Wrote: Been bouncing between this and the ++ mod. Great work! Wondering if you could add tile colors to the addon tiles on each section instead of the grey?

UPDATE
* Added options in Skin Settings to allow addon tiles to share colors (under Settings > Skin Settings > Tile Colors)
* Added options in Skin Settings to allow colors for Applications, Home, Weather and Live TV
* Added three new colors - Pink, Purple and Lime
(2013-06-08, 09:58)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2013-06-08, 05:40)BigPoppa17211 Wrote: Been bouncing between this and the ++ mod. Great work! Wondering if you could add tile colors to the addon tiles on each section instead of the grey?

UPDATE
* Added options in Skin Settings to allow addon tiles to share colors (under Settings > Skin Settings > Tile Colors)
* Added options in Skin Settings to allow colors for Applications, Home, Weather and Live TV
* Added three new colors - Pink, Purple and Lime

Looks amazing! Thanks!
UPDATE: Improved PVR Section and OSD

watch gallery
Thank you for the PVR update, I just got my TV card working and then you make this amazing skin even better! As a huge fan of Alaska, this is hands down the best skin available. Thank you for your work; I especially appreciate the additions of discart.
Update

Updated various default list views to reflect new PVR and Settings light style panels.

Get it from github: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.xpe...080-arctic
UPDATE -- ADDED EXTENDED INFO SCRIPT SUPPORT FOR MOVIE SETS
watch gallery
Really nice version of Xperience1080.

Couple of questions :-

Is there any possibility for an option to disable/hide the weather stuff? It's not something I'm ever interested in having on my media devices so I always look to disable it in whatever skin I am currently using.

Also, I only use my devices for playing files stored on my nas, and I don't really have any need to add custom items to the main screen - Movies and TV Shows is plenty enough for me. Is there any possible way of hiding the custom tiles?

Carcharius
(2013-06-10, 09:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: UPDATE -- ADDED EXTENDED INFO SCRIPT SUPPORT FOR MOVIE SETS
watch gallery

Hi Jurialmunkey, I see you used the same implementation as I did for the sets integration. For some reason the call to get the total runtime of the sets was not working as you can see next to the titles it does not display the length in minutes. Normally (and in my previous mods) it works by calling Set.Movies.Runtime..if you do manage to get this to work I would be interested to see how..also I noticed for me at least the sets plot it does not work in all views...banner plex is fine but banner list is not..any ideas??
(2013-06-10, 11:36)im85288 Wrote: Hi Jurialmunkey, I see you used the same implementation as I did for the sets integration. For some reason the call to get the total runtime of the sets was not working as you can see next to the titles it does not display the length in minutes. Normally (and in my previous mods) it works by calling Set.Movies.Runtime..if you do manage to get this to work I would be interested to see how..also I noticed for me at least the sets plot it does not work in all views...banner plex is fine but banner list is not..any ideas??

Phil65's extendedinfo script only works outside of list containers. As far as my understanding is, content between <itemlayout> and <focusedlayout> tags in list containers needs ListItem.Property infotags (e.g. ListItem.Plot), but an external script cannot write these internal tags. This is the reason the script uses Window(home).Property instead of ListItem.

In my viewtypes like BannerPlex, PanelWall or PosterInfo, the info panels use a fixed position so those elements are outside the list container because I don't want them to move when the list scrolls (and so the script works because the plot element is outside of the list). However, views like the Carousel ones or ListBanner need the plot to move with the items, so the plot element is inside the list container (and hence phil65's script doesn't work there). In the low list, the poster on the left and the plot on the right are outside of the list; however, the center with the duration and title etc. needs to move so that part is in a list container and thus cannot get set duration from the script.

It's a pain, but there isn't really any sane way around those limitations.
(2013-06-10, 10:48)Carcharius Wrote: Really nice version of Xperience1080.

Couple of questions :-

Is there any possibility for an option to disable/hide the weather stuff? It's not something I'm ever interested in having on my media devices so I always look to disable it in whatever skin I am currently using.

Also, I only use my devices for playing files stored on my nas, and I don't really have any need to add custom items to the main screen - Movies and TV Shows is plenty enough for me. Is there any possible way of hiding the custom tiles?

Carcharius

Thanks, glad you like it Big Grin

Unfortunately, whilst certainly not impossible, its not the most straightforward process to change the layout of the home screen and its certainly not top priority for me to do so - so probably not going to happen soon. However, I am working on an option for an alternate home screen that is a simpler and more traditional horizontal bar style (e.g. like Aeon Nox), and you'll be able to turn on/off the various items on that. Should be ready in a week or two..
(2013-06-10, 09:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: UPDATE -- ADDED EXTENDED INFO SCRIPT SUPPORT FOR MOVIE SETS
watch gallery

jurialmunkey, I love your arctic-mod very much. Its a different way of blacks original. Your views are great. But how can i see only the movietitles in a set like in your pictures. At my it shows always the plot.
(2013-06-10, 20:37)barney stinsen Wrote: jurialmunkey, I love your arctic-mod very much. Its a different way of blacks original. Your views are great. But how can i see only the movietitles in a set like in your pictures. At my it shows always the plot.

Thanks, glad you like it! Big Grin

You need phils65's extendedinfo script: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558
(and of course make sure sets are turned on! Settings > Video > Library > Group movies in sets)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic mk. II6