• 3(current)
WIP Arctic mk. II
Quote:Thanks, glad you like it! Big Grin

You need phils65's extendedinfo script: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558
(and of course make sure sets are turned on! Settings > Video > Library > Group movies in sets)

It´s already done. But my system shows me the plot for every movie in the set. For example, your picture shows 7 Movies ...A Nightmare on Elmstreet 1, then 2 and so on. My system would show A Nightmare on Elmstreet then the plot of the movie. Then would come Part 2 with plot and so on. Some sets are very big ( Friday 13th), and so i have to wait very long before it scrolled to the last movie.
(2013-06-10, 13:25)jurialmunkey Wrote: Thanks, glad you like it Big Grin

Unfortunately, whilst certainly not impossible, its not the most straightforward process to change the layout of the home screen and its certainly not top priority for me to do so - so probably not going to happen soon. However, I am working on an option for an alternate home screen that is a simpler and more traditional horizontal bar style (e.g. like Aeon Nox), and you'll be able to turn on/off the various items on that. Should be ready in a week or two..

Would love to see a screenshot of the horizontal menu if you have a minute. Real excited about this!
Hey man, why are you so awesome? I love this skin. It's got the best out of the two best skins Alaska and Xperience1080.
I'll be perfect when:
- there's pseudoTV support;
- proper music videos support;

I'd really like to have a different "info" section. It's got the same info view from xperience1080. I guess most people are tired of the same view when you press info on a MOVIE.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
would be great to get more view options with advanced launcher and also a few more for videos with a full wall maybe?

love the mod to the skin anyway i think its looking amazing keep it up!
MASSIVE UPDATE - NEW HOME SCREENS!
watch gallery

Two NEW Home Styles: Simple and Panel. Set them in Skin Settings > Home > Home Screen Style
In both views all categories can be turned on/off Skin Settings > Home > Manage Categories

Favourites screen takes tiles from all the customisable tiles of other views.
Make sure the icons for addon tiles are white monochrome otherwise will look weird.

Trying out a slightly different scheme for the info screens. Currently it is only for videos, but once I get it where I want it I will change the other info screens to match.

Also, slightly toned down the "whiteness" of the background overlay (it's still white though!). Additionally, added an option in skin settings to show more background.

(2013-06-11, 23:11)Gragamale Wrote: Would love to see a screenshot of the horizontal menu if you have a minute. Real excited about this!
See above Big Grin There are two different types - a panel style and a simple style.

(2013-06-12, 01:29)gabsaoleo Wrote: Hey man, why are you so awesome? I love this skin. It's got the best out of the two best skins Alaska and Xperience1080.
I'll be perfect when:
- there's pseudoTV support;
- proper music videos support;

I'd really like to have a different "info" section. It's got the same info view from xperience1080. I guess most people are tired of the same view when you press info on a MOVIE.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
I'm currently trying out a slightly different info style for videos (in the latest update) which once I'm happy with, I will change the other info screens to match. pseudoTV support will still be a while, sorry - there are many other things to do which have priority. However, hopefully I will have music video support soon. I just need to actually put some music videos on my machine to test it out first.

(2013-06-12, 14:10)tomh2234 Wrote: would be great to get more view options with advanced launcher and also a few more for videos with a full wall maybe?

love the mod to the skin anyway i think its looking amazing keep it up!
Thanks. There are a few other things to do first, but there will be some new Adv Launcher views soon, I promise! Big Grin

(2013-06-11, 07:42)barney stinsen Wrote: It´s already done. But my system shows me the plot for every movie in the set. For example, your picture shows 7 Movies ...A Nightmare on Elmstreet 1, then 2 and so on. My system would show A Nightmare on Elmstreet then the plot of the movie. Then would come Part 2 with plot and so on. Some sets are very big ( Friday 13th), and so i have to wait very long before it scrolled to the last movie.
Mine shows the info for all the movies too, what movies are in the set is at the very top. In the next update I'll add a scrollbar to the info section of the low list so it can be scrolled manually.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Nice one, could you please add an option to disable fanarts for views? That would be perfect, thanx.
(2013-06-13, 10:49)butchabay Wrote: Nice one, could you please add an option to disable fanarts for views? That would be perfect, thanx.

Big Grin

There already is an option Skin Settings > Views > Show fanart

That disables fanart so that only the home screen background shows. Unless you mean something different? Do you mean options to show or hide for each individual view?
Well then i'll have a better look at that setting Smile
Thanx
The new homescreens look great. One question though: Would it be possible to include widgets in the simple homescreen (i.e. recently added for movies, watchlist for tv shows)? The panels in the other homescreen don't really appeal to me. But that's just my opinion. Obviously the decision lies with you whether you want to include this or not. Either way, thanks for the great skin.
(2013-06-13, 14:05)shorty12 Wrote: The new homescreens look great. One question though: Would it be possible to include widgets in the simple homescreen (i.e. recently added for movies, watchlist for tv shows)? The panels in the other homescreen don't really appeal to me. But that's just my opinion. Obviously the decision lies with you whether you want to include this or not. Either way, thanks for the great skin.

On the latest version from git, you can press up twice on the simple homescreen (when on movies, tvshows and music) to get to the widget for each. Currently it is recently added for movies and tv shows, and most played albums for music. I'm going to add some options to change them in the future (e.g. spotlight and in progress). At the moment it is just in the panel style, but I'll eventually add some options to have the widgets from the original "metro" style screen on the simple homescreen.
(2013-06-13, 15:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: On the latest version from git, you can press up twice on the simple homescreen (when on movies, tvshows and music) to get to the widget for each. Currently it is recently added for movies and tv shows, and most played albums for music. I'm going to add some options to change them in the future (e.g. spotlight and in progress). At the moment it is just in the panel style, but I'll eventually add some options to have the widgets from the original "metro" style screen on the simple homescreen.

Thanks for the heads-up. That's just what I was looking for.
Custom backgrounds not working for me when not using the metro style. Using alpha 4 gotham tho.
Does it work with frodo 12.2?

Loving the mod alot. Big compliment towards Hitcher also to see yet another alaska mod. (refocus/realaska)
Also kudos for you jurialmunkey. +1
(2013-06-13, 20:00)FREAKJAM Wrote: Custom backgrounds not working for me when not using the metro style. Using alpha 4 gotham tho.
Does it work with frodo 12.2?

Loving the mod alot. Big compliment towards Hitcher also to see yet another alaska mod. (refocus/realaska)
Also kudos for you jurialmunkey. +1

Thanks Big Grin

Yeah, only the Global background works at the moment. This is next on the todo list, also adding an option to see more of the background on the simple homescreen.
UPDATE: Backgrounds now working

A number of small tweaks. Backgrounds set in Skin Settings > Backgrounds now work for respective categories.
Simple homescreen now has no overlay on backgrounds. Some small tweaks to animations for widgets.
On simple homescreen press up once for menu, twice for recent/most played widget. Now has a weather menu that shows forecast for next three days (press up on weather).

Added an option to disable glass borders around list views, settings menus, info screens etc. (Skin Settings > Views > Show glass borders)
Some small tweaks to OSD, volume control etc. and some tweaks to weather panel in panel homescreen.
UPDATE - Options for Dark Color Scheme and Updates to Metro Home Screen

To change to Dark theme, goto Settings > Appearance > Skin > Colours

watch gallery

Also a few updates to metro home screen so it is more in line with the rest of the theme. And updates to simple home screen to show notifications in bottom bar.

watch gallery

Get it from github: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.xpe...080-arctic
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic mk. II6