• 33(current)
WIP Arctic mk. II
(2013-08-09, 05:48)gatehead Wrote: 48 pages.
Have changed from Black's original to Artic mk2, assume this means all plugins should be fine.
Spotlight, new movies etc area is just blank.

Thoughts?

Do you have the skin.widgets addon enabled and set up? (Settings > Add ons > Enabled > Services > Skin Widgets > Configure). Make sure you have Random, Recent and Recommended items turned on in its config. Also, if you have 'only unplayed and unfinished' enabled in either Random or Recent then you might simply have no unplayed and unfinished items to show. Your library must have newly added items if you are using the "new movies" etc. widget; for "in progress" there must be resumable movies in your library; for "on going tvshows" you must have at least some episodes watched in your library. Beyond that, I'm not really sure what the problem could be...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2013-08-09, 06:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2013-08-09, 05:48)gatehead Wrote: 48 pages.
Have changed from Black's original to Artic mk2, assume this means all plugins should be fine.
Spotlight, new movies etc area is just blank.

Thoughts?

Do you have the skin.widgets addon enabled and set up? (Settings > Add ons > Enabled > Services > Skin Widgets > Configure). Make sure you have Random, Recent and Recommended items turned on in its config. Also, if you have 'only unplayed and unfinished' enabled in either Random or Recent then you might simply have no unplayed and unfinished items to show. Your library must have newly added items if you are using the "new movies" etc. widget; for "in progress" there must be resumable movies in your library; for "on going tvshows" you must have at least some episodes watched in your library. Beyond that, I'm not really sure what the problem could be...

I'll double check, but I can confirm all 3 modes work in Blacks original skin. I just assumed it would use the same services as that one.
Thanks
(2013-08-09, 06:59)gatehead Wrote: I'll double check, but I can confirm all 3 modes work in Blacks original skin. I just assumed it would use the same services as that one.
Thanks

Yeah, that is strange then. This might sound weird, but one thing you can try is reseting the language. Go to 'Settings > Appearance > International > Language' and change the language to something else. Wait for the language to change then change it back to English (or whatever language you use). The skin decides what widget to show by comparing the widget name to a localised string. Its a long shot but worth a try.
(2013-08-09, 02:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2013-08-08, 12:54)Cassiel Wrote: I'm running TexturePacker prebuild binary including all necessary libraries on Mac and it works like charm exept the Obj-C warnings, but you can simply ignore that. No need to compile XBMC by yourself. If you want the files, drop me a line.
I have those exact same libraries downloaded from the forums and all I get is 'illegal operation' when I try to run it with a ./ in the terminal
I've tried to 'chmod a+x' it, run as root with sudo (sudo gives me a seg fault). Just can't seem to get it to run. I'm running snow leopard on my mac - I'm thinking perhaps it might simply be related to that (the forum post says it was tested on mountain lion).
Sounds like it is related to Snow Leopard. It's running on ML and Mavericks without problems. Anyway: If you need a compressed Textures.xbt just let me know. Smile
Jurialmunkey, I would just like to say thank you
I noticed that if you order episodes by Title, you no longer see the episode number (which makes sense). Is there anyway in which you can order them by episode number but still hide the number? This was a feature of one of the earlier views (can't remember the name) but it's useful for shows with a lot of specials.

EDIT: Completely forgot to follow up my post about video playlists. Here's two images comparing the contextual menus of items within a movie playlist and a tvshow playlist.

Image Image

Notice how in the second image there is no option to edit title. This makes it difficult to make changes to items within a playlist.
(2013-08-09, 15:50)anime513 Wrote: I noticed that if you order episodes by Title, you no longer see the episode number (which makes sense). Is there anyway in which you can order them by episode number but still hide the number? This was a feature of one of the earlier views (can't remember the name) but it's useful for shows with a lot of specials.

EDIT: Completely forgot to follow up my post about video playlists. Here's two images comparing the contextual menus of items within a movie playlist and a tvshow playlist.

Notice how in the second image there is no option to edit title. This makes it difficult to make changes to items within a playlist.

are you sure it's available in other skins? i seem to remember reading something about them changing menus around in gotham.
Nice skin!

How about you submit it to the WIP skin repo (see link)? So that we can easily get updates on the main HTPC (which often have no keyboard). The update process (pull requests) from your git repo to the XBMC WIP skin repo is easy.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159372
(2013-08-08, 14:07)VictorDUA Wrote: Can you help me, please. Thanx.
That variable uses the extendedinfo script. If you are trying to stick the code in another skin, then you need to load the extendedinfo backend first.

Thank you very much.
(2013-08-06, 03:22)deletedpenguin Wrote: Is anyone else having issues with the music fanart zooming in and pixelating on the now playing screen? It was working fine prior to the last major release/change and appears to be fine in other skins. I also can't seem to navigate to the now playing "misc options".

Hi Jurial, I may have missed the answer, but did you have any insight into perhaps why this is happening?
NOTICE: Arctic has moved to the skin wip forum
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170954
Please post in that thread from now on. Big Grin

(2013-08-09, 11:21)Stantor Wrote: Jurialmunkey, I would just like to say thank you
Blush
Thanks!

(2013-08-09, 15:50)anime513 Wrote: I noticed that if you order episodes by Title, you no longer see the episode number (which makes sense). Is there anyway in which you can order them by episode number but still hide the number? This was a feature of one of the earlier views (can't remember the name) but it's useful for shows with a lot of specials.

Might add an option eventually, but not for the time being because there are more pressing issues to deal with. I'll add it to the todo list.

re: editing titles. The majority of the context menu is populated by xbmc so I don't really have control over it. However, the skin has support for the Library Editor script -- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158775
If you install that into your addons directory, then you should get the option to "edit tv show" at the top of the context menu. That will allow you to pretty much edit anything at all -- title, rating, mpaa, genre, play count etc.

(2013-08-09, 17:05)Balinus Wrote: Nice skin!

How about you submit it to the WIP skin repo (see link)? So that we can easily get updates on the main HTPC (which often have no keyboard). The update process (pull requests) from your git repo to the XBMC WIP skin repo is easy.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159372
Thanks Smile
Actually that's what I'm hoping to do this weekend. I've been meaning to for a while but there were still a few dialogs and menus which I wanted to have finished before I submit, but they're pretty much all done now. So, hopefully I can get the last couple of menus done today/tomorrow then submit.

(2013-08-10, 02:07)deletedpenguin Wrote:
(2013-08-06, 03:22)deletedpenguin Wrote: Is anyone else having issues with the music fanart zooming in and pixelating on the now playing screen? It was working fine prior to the last major release/change and appears to be fine in other skins. I also can't seem to navigate to the now playing "misc options".
Hi Jurial, I may have missed the answer, but did you have any insight into perhaps why this is happening?
I did respond to your post, but I wasn't sure what the cause was anyway so no point going back and finding it. You can turn the animation off in 'Skin Settings > OSD'. Enabling 'Display artist slideshow in music visualisation' will show 'animate artist slideshow' and then disable that.

Can you possibly get a screenshot of the problem? Then maybe I can help you a bit better.
NOTICE: Arctic has moved to the skin wip forum

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170954

Please post in that thread from now on. Big Grin
Edit: Nevermind, wrong thread.
I've closed this thread, link to the new thread is in jurial's post above.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic mk. II6