• 6(current)
WIP Arctic mk. II
This is a neat mod

Can you merge the views from Xperience for Advanced Launcher? also there are bugs on the favorites view, first of all can't delete the last favourite for some reason, second only view is square and most stuff uses posters so everything looks squished
(2013-06-22, 12:01)`Black Wrote:
(2013-06-22, 00:18)furii Wrote: works just fine in xeebo. like i said not a big deal, i was just curious more than anything.

Xeebo probably doesn't use the skin widgets script but the native recently added properties.

does the native recently added items support ongoing tv shows?

http://i.imgur.com/UHvhYWVh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UHvhYWVh.jpg

also skin widgets is a required added for xeebo so it seems like it's using it. without being a skinner i wouldn't know exactly where to look though.

(2013-06-22, 04:49)jurialmunkey Wrote:
  • Added a new clock inspired by the clock in Breeze

any chance of this being an option? it doesn't fit with the alaska-ness of the mod imo.
(2013-06-23, 03:29)emptyhead Wrote: Loving your skin jurialmonkey. Is it possible to add videos to the simple and panel home menus that goes straight to files? Its the only thing thats missing for me to make it family friendly.

Thanks Big Grin
Maybe for the simple home, but definitely wont happen in panel view as there wouldn't be anything relevant to show in the actual panel part. However, in the next update I will add a submenu item in both tv-shows and movies that goes to files. For the time being you can set one of the custom tiles in movies or tv-shows to go to files. Set the type to "custom". Set the path to ActivateWindow(videolibrary,files,return) - (Don't forget to set a name and an icon for it too).

(2013-06-23, 06:32)fr500 Wrote: This is a neat mod

Can you merge the views from Xperience for Advanced Launcher? also there are bugs on the favorites view, first of all can't delete the last favourite for some reason, second only view is square and most stuff uses posters so everything looks squished
Glad you like it Big Grin
I wont be merging the views from Black's skin as they need to be modified to fit the theme, and so wont look right. There will, however, be some more views for both advanced launcher and rcb coming soon when I have the time to implement them.

(2013-06-23, 18:44)furii Wrote: also skin widgets is a required added for xeebo so it seems like it's using it. without being a skinner i wouldn't know exactly where to look though.

(2013-06-22, 04:49)jurialmunkey Wrote:
  • Added a new clock inspired by the clock in Breeze
any chance of this being an option? it doesn't fit with the alaska-ness of the mod imo.

I'll have a look into what xeebo is doing when I get a chance. However, the basic play function of the skin.widgets is, like Black said, set as such: <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedMovie.1.Play)]</onclick> - resume is determined by the skin.widgets add-on rather than the command it is sent.

There is an option to go back to the old clock. Have a look at Settings > Skin Settings > Views > Use new clock. Wink
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2013-06-24, 01:57)jurialmunkey Wrote: There is an option to go back to the old clock. Have a look at Settings > Skin Settings > Views > Use new clock. Wink

woops, thanks Smile i actually hadn't updated yet because i preferred the old clock.
Hi jurialmunkey !

No question here, I just wanted to say thank you for this skin, it's clearly the best skin I've ever seen, and it will probably stay that way for a long time. It's just beautiful.

Again, thank you for your work !!
(2013-06-24, 16:25)furii Wrote:
(2013-06-24, 01:57)jurialmunkey Wrote: There is an option to go back to the old clock. Have a look at Settings > Skin Settings > Views > Use new clock. Wink

woops, thanks Smile i actually hadn't updated yet because i preferred the old clock.

can this setting also be made to work on the clock visible while playback is paused?
(2013-06-24, 19:37)blink41 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey !

No question here, I just wanted to say thank you for this skin, it's clearly the best skin I've ever seen, and it will probably stay that way for a long time. It's just beautiful.

Again, thank you for your work !!

Thanks!!! Big Grin
Though, a lot of the credit has to go to Black for his amazing original xperience1080 skin (and to Hitcher for Alaska which originally inspired me to make this mod).

(2013-06-25, 07:18)furii Wrote:
(2013-06-24, 16:25)furii Wrote:

can this setting also be made to work on the clock visible while playback is paused?

Ah, my bad. I forgot to put that in. I'll make sure to put it in when I make the next update - its going to be a big one! Wink
(2013-06-25, 08:14)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah, my bad. I forgot to put that in. I'll make sure to put it in when I make the next update - its going to be a big one! Wink

When is it dueHuh I'm excited like a kid on christmas morning.
i like the mod and i love the idea of it trying to recreate the alaska style (still my fav skin to date)
however you did remove my two favourite tv show viewtypes which in the original xperience 1080 were heavily based on alaska.
the ones im talking about are the standard banner views:
http://i.imgur.com/hYC71hn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ge5cqSB.jpg
i really like the simplicity of these view which still manage to get a lot of information on the screen.
is there any chance these could be added back in or maybe give your panels view an option to disable the extra info like the poster etc?
would be really REALLY great!
keep up the great work!
Hi jurial,

I saw an other little bug in the skin. I don't know if you're already aware of this : when i go to my movie collection, the fanart is ok, but then, if i go to tv shows, the fanart is the one of the last movie i was on.
Maybe it's a bug with extra-fanart?
I didn't test if i go to tv shows directly.

thanks if you can correct this.
MEGA UPDATE
watch gallery

New Features
  • New Movie Info Screen
  • New Viewtype "Classic Info"
  • New Viewtype "Episode Info"
  • New Viewtype "Reel"
  • New info style for Info Poster
  • New info style for Wall
  • New view options for Banner List: "Hide Poster" , "Use Wide Banner", "Show Plot"
  • New view option style for Banner Plex
  • New wide info view for Low List: press right for a wider view of low list info
  • New viewtypes for Adv Launcher: Wall, Wide Wall, Banner
  • A bunch of little tweaks and fixes
  • Changes to watched/new to follow same colours as Black's original: grey is unwatched, blue is new and green is watched

(2013-06-28, 13:23)pettson3816 Wrote: When is it dueHuh I'm excited like a kid on christmas morning.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! Big Grin Wink

(2013-06-28, 23:16)pseudoheld Wrote: i like the mod and i love the idea of it trying to recreate the alaska style (still my fav skin to date)
however you did remove my two favourite tv show viewtypes which in the original xperience 1080 were heavily based on alaska.
the ones im talking about are the standard banner views:
http://i.imgur.com/hYC71hn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ge5cqSB.jpg
i really like the simplicity of these view which still manage to get a lot of information on the screen.
is there any chance these could be added back in or maybe give your panels view an option to disable the extra info like the poster etc?
would be really REALLY great!
keep up the great work!
There are now view options to hide the side poster and also to use wide banners. It is in the options menu > view options Wink

(2013-06-29, 01:07)Ptit_Lux Wrote: Hi jurial,

I saw an other little bug in the skin. I don't know if you're already aware of this : when i go to my movie collection, the fanart is ok, but then, if i go to tv shows, the fanart is the one of the last movie i was on.
Maybe it's a bug with extra-fanart?
I didn't test if i go to tv shows directly.

thanks if you can correct this.

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't actually use extrafanart so I hadn't noticed it. Hopefully it should be fixed in this update - let me know if it is working for you. Smile
wow what an awesome update!
my alaska loving heart is beating Big Grin
thanks so much this skin&mod is really beautifull!

Edit:
First: the new update is superb! all the viewtypes i could possibly ask for.
however i am having some issues: i changed my language from english to german and now i don't have any recent movies showing in the panel home view.
really weird. any ideas?
(2013-06-29, 08:30)pseudoheld Wrote: wow what an awesome update!
my alaska loving heart is beating Big Grin
thanks so much this skin&mod is really beautifull!

Edit:
First: the new update is superb! all the viewtypes i could possibly ask for.
however i am having some issues: i changed my language from english to german and now i don't have any recent movies showing in the panel home view.
really weird. any ideas?

Big Grin

Ah. That's because the panel displays the relevant widget by matching its label with what is set in Skin > Home > * Widget. Changing the language translates the string it matches to, but because you started the skin in English then the widget label setting was already made in English so it can never possibly match. I just uploaded a fix that should reset the widgets when entering the homescreen if the string can't match at all. Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks for pointing that out - I would never have noticed it otherwise. Smile
hello

I really like your skin but a view i like (banner with cover ) has been removed during the last update

are you planning to leave this one out ? i hope not Wink

sorry just noticed the extra option Angel

thanks anyway !!
don't suppose we can get an option for the previous info screen back? pretty please? Smile
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic mk. II6