• 3(current)
Release Songza Music Plugin
Yup, adjust your proxy settings under Settings -> System
Perfect got it working.

Thanks heaps, that extra line helped find the issue really quickly

Cheers
How can I clone just the plugin.audio.songza directory to my addon directory? I can only figure out how to clone the top directory which isn't labeled correctly for the plugins folder...

Also, I still get only one song on repeat!
Firstly, if you just want to use the plugin, cloning the repo is unnecessary. Simply download the .zip file from the repo and install it using Settings -> Addons -> Install from zip file.

Secondly, please ensure that you are using the ByALongShot repo, not djcode.
Great addon, really nice. Thanks! Smile
Thanks for the addon.

I am just giving it a try on my Original AppleTV, running Eden (xbmc 11). The Original ATV cannot be upgraded to 12.

I get script failed when I click on "Concierge".

I turned on XBMC debug and ran it again and posted the xbmc.log to pastebin.

It seems to be failing here:
Code:
12:20:11 T:64203776   DEBUG: Process - Entering source directory /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.audio.songza
12:20:11 T:64203776   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.audio.songza" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
12:20:12 T:2684407808   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
12:20:13 T:63057408    INFO: Loading skin file: DialogProgress.xml
12:20:13 T:63057408   DEBUG: DialogProgress::StartModal called
12:20:13 T:63057408   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogProgress.xml) ------
12:20:14 T:64203776    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
12:20:14 T:64203776   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
12:20:14 T:64203776   ERROR: Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'File'
12:20:14 T:64203776   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.audio.songza/default.py", line 346, in <module>
                                                (mode['handler']() for mode in MODES if mode['id'] == args['mode'][0]).next()
                                              File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.audio.songza/default.py", line 346, in <genexpr>
                                                (mode['handler']() for mode in MODES if mode['id'] == args['mode'][0]).next()
                                              File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.audio.songza/default.py", line 172, in ListScenarios
                                                StoreData(data)
                                              File "/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.audio.songza/default.py", line 62, in StoreData
                                                dataFile = xbmcvfs.File(CACHED_JSON_FILE, 'w')
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'File'
12:20:14 T:64203776    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Any suggestions?

TIA,
David
It looks like we might be relying on some libraries that came with Frodo. Sorry for the inconvenience
Quote:It looks like we might be relying on some libraries that came with Frodo. Sorry for the inconvenience

Is that something that can be worked around?
I don't have a lot of plugins installed, but my main one is 1Channel and it works find on Eden.

TIA
Nice work sir, I shall install and contribute as I had promised in the original thread....turns out work got dayum busy....for a year or so.
Do you have a repo or something so I can so we can collab?

I'm looking at having the same style icons in the lists as the user navigates the Concierge Menus (you know the little stick dudes), I can see the darn url in the "icon" key if I look inside the json file.
Information 
If anyone would like to contribute, feel free to fork from the repo linked below. Once you've made all your changes, just submit a pull request for review. If everything looks good, we'll merge it in and maybe even add you as a collaborator!

https://github.com/ByALongShot/XBMC-Plugin-Songza/
is the query of stations taking a really long time for anyone else?

should the plugin version read 0.0.1 in xbmc ?
(2013-11-24, 01:01)CapN_Pipp Wrote: is the query of stations taking a really long time for anyone else?

should the plugin version read 0.0.1 in xbmc ?

Same for me sadly... What are you running it on?
Openelec on a pi over here, which I'm guessing its coming from

I also have a significant delay (20-30sec or about) between the time I click the station and the opening stream dialog
I will try to enable the logs later if I have time, else it may take until sunday night

Big thanks for the great work on the plugin mate!
DW

**EDIT: added question about platform and my own **
Just chiming in to say great plug in man. Awesome work!
Just wanted to say that this plugin works pretty well on my RASPBMC. Thanks for the plugin.
I am not seeing a place to enter my password and I suspect that is why concierge is giving an error. Or am I supposed to insert it in a file somewhere?
Thanks again.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Songza Music Plugin3