• 7(current)
Release Songza Music Plugin
Big Grin 
No, I can't get anything from Songza using that $INFO format. I use it for common weather window properties and thought I might be able to carry it over... Though I haven't studied up on the ins & outs of XBMC variables. Can I add something to the default.py to setProperty and pass that variable through to the skin? Not expecting a lot, but can I request this for future skin developers as, beyond MY lossless music collection, this is the way of the future for music fans(read:wife). Thanks a ton!! http://forum.xbmc.org/images/icons/biggrin.gif
Looks like you just use this: $INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]

As for the Station name, I might be able to make something work with MusicPlayer.ChannelName but it will require either storing the name of the current station in a global variable or making a subsequent API call to get the station info and then setting the property in the QueueNextTrack method.

Thoughts?
I've read globals maybe aren't the best way to go, but I'm a old fart still learning to code... whatever works for you. Thanks again.
(2014-09-22, 16:44)avens19 Wrote: Do you run into this issue when first opening the addon or when trying to play a station? If the former, do you know of an addon that accesses the internet that does work with your proxy settings? Maybe I can see what they're doing differently and fix the plugin.

Thanks for looking into this.

If I use the iPlayer plugin and put the proxy details into the plugin it works perfectly. If this same setting, that is have a plugin proxy setting with proxy, username and password.

The global proxy setting works well with the iPlayer plugin. I put the proxy details into the global settings to try and get it to work with Songza. I would prefer if the proxy setting could be in the Songza plugin.

Cheers
I added the capabilities for HTTP proxies with Basic Authentication. I hope that is sufficient. aegemeni forgive me for not including your change in this release, I'll try to get to it in a day or two.

If you want to force the update, go to Settings -> Addons -> Get Addons -> ByALongShot's XBMC Addons(Press 'c" on this, aka bring up the context menu) -> Check for Updates
absolutely amazing, it works prefectly with the proxy settings.

I can't thank you enough
Hey guys. I pushed out another update this morning. I added the info label MusicPlayer.Comment which holds the name of the station. I couldn't see any better suited info label to put it under as ChannelName did not work unfortunately. Hopefully this will suffice!
I also made a skin file for the default confluence skin just to show what kind of thing can be done with this newly available data (and because I wanted it myself Tongue)

The file is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o46gcomxix0pvb...n.xml?dl=0
THANKS!! my usage of Songza playlist name. Hopefully, I've got the imageshack attachment correct.

I am having an issue playing certain genre stations, for example the pop-punk stations work but not the jazz stations. It says at the top script failed when I try bad stations. Anyone else having this issue?
If you're getting a script error please post the debug log
I think I ended up finding this bug on my own. Please force refresh the repository and get the new version (1.1.2)
(2014-10-12, 21:34)avens19 Wrote: I think I ended up finding this bug on my own. Please force refresh the repository and get the new version (1.1.2)

Huh
i've done a force refresh, and I'm only getting version 1.1.1

just wanna make sure if this is a typo, or I'm not getting the correct repo.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
It's not a typo. You have to do a force refresh of the ByALongShot repository. It should have happened automatically by now anyway. Maybe uninstall the plugin and the repo and try to install the repo and plugin from scratch again?
WoW!! I love it man! It works very well! Just installed the repo and works perfectly.

I just joined your community and I'm using Raspberry Pi, apple computer, Iphone, Window, Android tablets, Ipad. Looking forward to discover more about XBMC...

Keep up the good work
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Songza Music Plugin3