TV Shows Recently Added Thumbs missing
Great skin - trying to fully convert from MQ3

Any way to get the recently added thumbs work for TV shows? Works for movies and music just fine.

Many Thanks in advance

bump -

Recently added works in MQ4 and MQ3 - just an fyi -

Does this work for anyone else using ACE? I love this skin and would love to get this working-

Many thanks in advance
It works fine for me. I use it all the time.

The only thing I notice about it though is that it takes longer with this skin, to update that list to reflect newly added shows that have been scraped recently, than it did with MQ3.
This could be a possible new user thing? See what happens when you add new shows later on if it still does that? Right now I'm having the same thing but I'm going to wait til I add some more shows now that I'm using the skin and see what happens.
Strange - not sure what fixed it - i was messing with a few things then changed the TV shows from Recently Added to Random - and all covers came in - then put it back to Recently Added and it worked.
I love this skin and would love to get this working............n i also like to design my site by using mq4 n mq3 skin.
https://wskonnekt.com/
I've found that if you go into your recently added list and scroll across the titles of the new files it will load the thumbs and then when you go back to the main menu they all show up. I'm assuming it has something to do with loading the artwork initially on the main menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Recently Added Thumbs missing0