Release script.playalbum - Play an Album from Album Info screen
All good here, thanks.
I just added a new property tracknr to the script (updated version available from ronies svn) which makes it possible to play tracks from the track list in the album info dialog. To do this you need to focus a button instead of the list. To give you an example, this is how the button looks in my skin:

Code:
<control type="button" id="9334">
    <onfocus condition="Container.Content(Artists)">SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
    <onleft condition="Container.Content(Albums)">SetFocus(9335)</onleft>
    <onup condition="Container.Content(Albums)">Control.Move(50,-1)</onup>
    <ondown condition="Container.Content(Albums)">Control.Move(50,1)</ondown>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(Albums) + System.HasAddon(script.playalbum)">RunScript(script.playalbum,albumid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;tracknr=$INFO[Container(50).ListItem.TrackNumber])</onclick>
</control>

Because the list gets focused if you click on an album in the artist information dialog, you also need to add this to the focusedlayout of the list container (id = "50"):
Code:
<control type="button">
    <onfocus condition="Container.Content(Albums)">SetFocus(9334)</onfocus>
</control>
Nice addition, thanks.
updated in the addon repo as well.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks.
Does this script work with Kodi 17? I don't see it in the official repo. Or is there a better way to play an album from the music info dialog now?

***Nevermind, looks like I already had it installed and didn't realize it. Works great. Smile
(2016-11-16, 05:17)braz Wrote: Or is there a better way to play an album from the music info dialog now?

I use
Code:
PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.FolderPath],isdir)
to play an album from DialogMusicInfo.xml and home screen widgets - works perfectly. Smile
How to play Music Video, Concerts from the video info screen? When i tried to open its just installed script play album, but cant open any music video from info screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.playalbum - Play an Album from Album Info screen0