Looking for replacement for my Foxconn nt-330i
nice pics zgotenz! keep'em coming!! Tongue
Hi, i finally made it today, had not much time to test it.. i just started with my old SSD Windows 8 and worked, had to change Nvidia drivers for ATI but seems works mostly all, anyway tomorrow with more time ill do a full format to install win8 from zero.

watch gallery

I didnt made many photos while putting all together as there was no much things to see, was very easy, little problem passing SSD power and sata cables, but not much. It was all in about 45mins, and it was the first pc i build in 10 years so... its ok for me. Worked at first try Big Grin
sweet build!! a video would be welcome'd Tongue
Hi, what kind of video u mean? About the HW not much more to show i think, about working could be.

I formatted today and installed windows 8 from zero, qbittorrent, jdownloader, xbmc and changed monitor info with a self done one using Onkyo info for audio and Samsung 50ES6900 info for video (using moninfo).

Im not getting HD bitstreaming to work

I just installed latest "AMD CCC driver for AMD GPU/iGPU" as the "HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC" says, using the autodetect, no Realtek driver and no MOBO drivers yet, any idea?

My AV is supposed to support DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD, http://www.es.onkyo.com/es/productos/avx-390-74374.html

on both i get no sound and freezy video, AV says input is 2.0 PCM
Btw i can see DTS-HD and Dolby True-HD as support formats on windows sound properties (on AMD HDMI). I tried with 2 different HDMI, one supposed to be 1.3 and the other one 1.4
eskro, any idea on how to fix the HD bitstreaming?
HD bitstreaming working, was a bit rare thing..

i reinstalled AMD drivers over the same drivers
i reinstalled monitor driver with EDID override
i changed main windows to 1080p 50hz (was using 24p before)

watch gallery

So everything perfect now...

Next to work on.. Hyperspin+MAME, something i couldnt do on old HTPC but i think i have now enough CPU for it
sorry for late reply, nice to see you got it all sorted out! congratz!! fantastic build!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for replacement for my Foxconn nt-330i0