Adding IMDB Ratings to Fan Art View
It's really a good idea to place the rating next to the title, very clear.
Wow, Nice addition! Really looks good! The only small problem is when you have a movie selected, the rating disappears. Other than that, great work! Thank you!

------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
Hi,you have to replace also second occurance of the code few lines below the first one. First replacement is for NoFocus items, second one is for HasFocus item.
(2013-08-11, 12:20)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Hi,you have to replace also second occurance of the code few lines below the first one.

Duh! LOL I didn't even think to follow the code for the "focus" part.

Looking great now, Thanks! ! ! ! !

Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
I am new to Transparency! and I really like it! However, in Fanart view inside TV Shows I would love to see the TV show rating either in the description like it is for movies or in the list (this wouldn't look as good as you stated previously). Are there plans to do this? If not, does anyone know a hack to get this done? If not, I may begin trying to work on this and will post if/when I ever figure it out. lol
I don't think this is possible at TV shows level. Secondary labels are fed by xbmc itself based on sort type. I believe that only at episode level xbmc displays episode ratings as secondary label by default.
In other views (I don't have xbmc open right now so I am not sure exactly which view) it does show the rating of the TV show. I like the fanart view the best so I would prefer to use it. Currently I have to go into TV show info to see the rating. I guess because it is visible in other views I was wondering why it isn't visible in the fanart view?
I don't see any other view in transparency which would display rating as secondary label.

It should be possible to modify the list to show ratings for tvshow, but that would require different method. For example Infopanel view in Aeon Nox shows graphical ratings of tvshows in lists. You can check the code there...
I feel like maybe we are talking about two different things. From my understanding the secondary label is inside of the list? (Keep in mind I don't skin, I am just going on what you have said)

What I meant was this:

1) Fanart view

2) rating

Yep, secondary labels are part of list. What you want is infolabel ListItem.Rating, which displays IMDb rating for only selected movie/tvshow/episode.
reviving an old thread......

Has something changed with the labels in Kodi now? I just replaced the above " <control type="label">" sections in my View-Fanart.xml and no longer see the ratings in the fanart view of the movie listings. I actually had a backup xml with the changes made to it already in a back up folder. When I copied it over, the ratings did not show up. That is when I dug this thread back up, and tried editing a fresh and current View-Fanart.xml with the changes. Still no luck.

EDIT:

Strangely, the 320 location no longer works for me. I had to change it to this "<posx>300</posx>" to get the rating to show up. It seems it was somehow to far to the right to display, and was hidden. Moving it 20 pixels to the left seemed to have done it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding IMDB Ratings to Fan Art View2